Chapter Eleven - Stories (Part Two)

Baba Yaga Castle (No One's POV)
Yn walked through the halls of the castle, she was still blind to the danger that would soon come her way. Every one else respected her. One day something surprising happened. A few new people entered the castle. One being the witch Arachne that Mosquito constantly told her about. And the other two were named Gopher and Noah.

Spoilers for the manga from this point on! I am warning you! Btw I am mixing the manga and the anime together. I'm not going to completely go along with the anime or manga.

Noah kept on giving Yn's eager glances. Mosquito kept saying "not yet," Yn started getting concerned.
Yn had a meeting with Arachne. Mosquito walked her down to see Lady Arachne. He opened the doors and walked Yn in.
"This is one of my lovely creations? I am surprised it survived this long without me," she commented on Yn's weapon genes. "Come closer darling," Arachne requested. Yn walked forward, her eyes locked onto Arachne's gesturing hand.
"Hello, ma'am..." Yn said. "I am Yn..."
"So polite," Arachne said. "I already know everything about you. No need to tell me anything," she added. Yn stayed quiet. "Child, do you know why I created you and the rest of your kind?" Yn shook her head. "I should tell you..."
"Was it to create chaos? That's what some of the EAT class students told me," Yn said shyly.
       "Let me explain," Arachne said. "There was an old sorcerer named Eibon. He was grieving over his beloved wife who was dying. I came in to comfort him. Him and the reaper were working on a special project..."
       Yn blinked. "A project? What kind of project?" She asked.
      Arachne smirked and nodded. "Demon weapons," her fan covered her mouth. "I got my hands on the blue prints. I started making demon weapons. I stole one of the greatest weapons of all time, you. I was soon hunted by fellow witches and death himself."
      "Why did they hunt you down? With out you I wouldn't be here today," Yn shivered.
       "I do not know," Arachne lied. "The stubborn never change."
         "Yeah..." Yn whispered.
         "You were found guilty by one of the reaps at your school. How do you feel about that?" Arachne said after a long pause.
         "It doesn't make me feel good. I feel they don't trust me, or ever will," Yn said. "I feel betrayed in ways."
          "Poor child. Would you like my trust?" Arachne asked.
           "Sure?" Yn questioned. "If it means I don't die."
"Smart decision..." Arachne smirked. "Now, go back to your room. The plan will commence within days."