Chapter Thirty Eight - Alone

Let's all take a moment and see that funniness in 'During the DWAM's..." Look at photo.
Yn POV
My decision has been made. I won't eat the soul lying in my hands. I won't do it to stay alive and well with my love.
     "Are you sure that you'll be able to handle not gaining strength? That might be the end of you," Asura commented.
     "Yes, I am sure. Either way, I'll get killed," ist I just said that, not thinking about the trueness.
"Alright," he sighed. "The last thing that we need to kill is my brother, Death the Kid," he smirked.
"That won't be easy," I commented.
"He only has one weapon, remember?" Asura said.
"But he is still a God of Death," I retorted.
"You have forgotten a lot. I am one too," his smirk didn't fade, it grew bigger.
"Damnit. Let's- just go," I said.
In the Desert
"Fuck! It's hot!" I cried.
"Deal with it," Asura told me.
             I ignored his comment. "Look! It's the DWMA in the distance- WAIT! Can't you fly? We could've been there hours ago! Ugh," I yelled.
           "You are one annoying child," he picked me up and lifted me off of the ground.
BlackPOV
"The Kishin was spotted on the outskirts of Death City! Everyone plan your attacks, don't die," Sid yelled, running into the classroom. "We can't lose another life. He is probably here for Kid or Lord Death," Sid told Stein.
I can finally avenge Tsubaki! I'll kill them both. Kid and Lord Death, eh? I won't let either the Kishin or Yn touch another person. "Don't panic," I stood up onto the desk. "The great Black★ will save you all!" I glanced towards the ladies.
Even after I told the class to not worry, people shouted and panicked.

"Oh god! Black★ will be our death!"
"You can't do that! You're not even an adult!"
"I don't want to die!"
"Who is next on their list?"
"Fuck you Black★!"

"I understand that you love me but now is not the time to panic," I told them. More uproar from the ground. "Don't worry! There is enough Black★ to go around! Ladies."
       "Black★," Sid said. "I would advise you to step down and follow me," he left the room.
      I hopped down and followed Sid out of the classroom. He led me into the Death Room. The rest of the crew were there.
     "Kid- lied to me," was the first thing that I heard, those words came out of Patty's mouth.
      "How?" I questioned.
      "No time for answers!" Spirit interfered. "Lives are on dwindling on a thread."
       "Yes, Spirit is correct. We have limiting time to act. Ox, Kim, Kilik, and their weapons are getting the NOT students & the civilians to safety. There will be no more casualties," Lord Death told us.
     "Then who will be protecting the DWMA? O don't have two weapons, neither does Black★," Kid commented.
      "I don't need a weapon to fight!" I yelled at him. "I am a god after all!"
"Lord Death, they are here," Sid said with a gloom in his voice.
"Get ready, Kid. Go to the opening of the school," Lord Death instructed Kid. "Alone."