Chapter Thirty - NOT Class

No One's POV
     Yn walked out of the house with a soul and blood in hand. "You actually did it?" Asura asked. "Didn't know a scum had the guts too."
     "Scum?" Yn said. "Scum..? After all I just did, you're calling me scum?"
     "Eat it," Asura said.
     "What will happen when I do? Will it hurt? Will it be pleasant?" Yn asked.
      "I've done it so many times, the feeling doesn't affect me. You try," Asura said.
      "... Alright..." Yn breathed. That didn't really answer her question.
She opened her mouth as big as she could and swallowed the child's soul whole. A light appeared around her. She felt stronger, like she could overcome anything the DWMA has to throw at her.
"Doesn't hurt at all," she said when it was over.
"One problem," he said. "The DWMA will have you on their wanted list. No one there will try and give you mercy," Asura said.
"I have you," Yn said. "I don't need to fight them alone, do I?" She sarcastically asked.
"You're right, I'll fight them with you. If you die that's your own fault. Now let's go, we don't have much time until people start noticing the new 'wavelength' in the area," Asura said.
"Alright. But one question. How many more do I have to eat to become Kishin like you?" Yn asked.
"You will never be like me," Asura said. "Just eat maybe 100 more..."
Time Skip Three Months Later (DWMA)
"What are we going to do about Yn?" Tsubaki asked. "She is gaining strength fast".
"Kill her of course!" The blue Jared maniac yelled.
"It shouldn't be that easy," Kid said. "She is a Kishin now.•
"Ooh ooh!" Patty yelled. "Is that good?"
"No of course not!" Kid yelled at her. Patty just giggled. "Father has a plan. It involves a certain kind of drug. We will drug Yn... If that works we can kill her while she is unconscious."
"How will that work if she is a Kishin?" Tsubaki asks.
"We don't know. That's why we have a backup plan. But we need the help of the witches to complete it, tomorrow they want me to meet them in their realm," Kid said.
"What? You can't do that," Ox said. "They will kill you."
"Or they will join us," Kid responded.
"Okay," Tsubaki said. "I am sure that they will help us. After all, the Kishins aren't just our enemy."
"Exactly," Kid smiled, so did Tsubaki.
"Hey guys, have you heard about the panic in the NOT classes?" Ox asked.
Kid nodded. Tsunami looked as confused as a turtle on steroids (Idek).
"What happened?" Tsubaki asked. She looked worried.
"The not class students are scared. Yn was a NOT class student. They are afraid that their fellow NOT class students will flee and join her. She shows that anyone, even NOT students, can become Kishin," Ox explained. His voice became stern. "That's why I am watching over them closely making sure no one steps out of line."
"I hope no one does," Tsubaki said.
"If they do we will have to kill them," Kid sighed. "We can't let more than 2 Kishins roam around. Yn is only a few soils away from achieving that goal. We have to work quickly or else everything is over," he looked sad.