Chapter Twenty One - First Thoughts

No One's POV
Yn laid on the side of a house. A figure towered over her. He spoke. "See? Didn't I tell you?" He asked.
     "Ay, if I was weak I'd be dead," Yn said.
"She didn't kill you because you see a rare sight. Don't flatter yourself," Asura said. He didn't seem to believe that Yn was strong in the slightest way, even though he watched her kick Medusa down.
      Yn got up and walked behind Asura, she didn't want to annoy him but she asked a question anyway. "Why do you keep me around?"
     Asura stopped walking. "Company's the main reason," he said looking back. Yn was baffled.
     "Oh..." Yn mumbled. 'OH' she thought.
No one said anything else for the remainder of the night.
    In the morning Asura was still awake. He never fell asleep. Yn however, was fast asleep. She silently cried in her sleep. She missed her family and regretted ever telling them about her ability.

Flashback (Yn POV)
      I cried in my bedroom. I closed the door and locked it. One of my friends always acting strange. She never did this before. I held my phone. The text messages wee horrific. I was crying so hard that I couldn't breathe.
    Jj, my friend at the time, invited me into a group chat with people I didn't know. They wouldn't stop. Why would Jj do this? Who are these people?
    I adore Jj. She is my everything. She changed my life. She brought me into anime, she brought me into a better life, and know she is turning that against me?

Jj: Why do you even live? Here are three reasons why you should kill you self:

• You are a worthless Weeaboo.
• If you ever do that again we will kill you so you might as well kys.
• You're not beautiful, you're ugly inside and out.

You know that friend you have? What's her name? Oh right, I'm the only person you have!

     It was true. I only have her. Everyone else hated me. I would cry some nights about it.

Anonymous1: Jj, there are more reasons to why she should kill herself.

• She doesn't even know what a WEEABOO is
• she is a whale
• She is hated by all

      I had enough. I was saddened to the core. The tears dripped down my face and flooded my bed. I picked my arm and swung it into the wall. My hand never hit the wall. Instead a sharp blade. Thank Thor I was home alone (reference? Anyone? Httyd?).

Anonymous2: Yeah, True. But I don't think she is good enough to be hearing what she did wrong. We should've kept her clueless.

    I guess this was my introduction to the Internet.

Btw this is based on actual events. The details were changed slightly for the sake of the story.