Chapter Thirty Seven - Emotions

Asura POV
     "My last? We haven't killed the Mizune sisters yet! This can't be-" she stopped in the middle of her sentence.
     "I said that I will kill you if you got to strong," I told her. "If you eat this, I can no longer trust you. You'll be a hard defeat if you get used to the powers."
     "I won't eat this then," she replied. "I want to stay with you, I want to continue spreading the madness across the globe... I want to keep it all."
     "Tsk- emotions... Fake things. They make you sad, happy, angry, when none of that matters. They give you love, which is only an illusions, and happiness, which only weakens the soul. You have subjected yourself to both. I have love and happiness too. I don't let it control me, unlike scum," I ranted.
    "Illusions? Not a chance! Love and happiness are the souls way of gaining strength!" Yn yelled.
     "I'll kill you after this," I leaned in and stroked her hair as she cried, hugging Crona's soul.
     "Don't kill me," she whimpered. "Please."
     "You still don't know what this is," I confuse her.
      "This?"
       "'I'll kill you after this'," I quoted.
        "What does this mean?" She asked, her crying subsided.
         "When your hair starts to turn grey,"  I told her.
         "Sorry, but that makes no sense," Yn had a poker face
          "I'm debating whether to kill you now or when your hair turns grey. I'm leaning towards now," I threatened.
         "Kk, I'll shut up," she said Ina quick tone.