Chapter Twenty Five - Message

No One's POV
"Maka!" Soul yelled. He came out of transformation and ran over to her. She was beaten. It was quick though. The Kishin wanted her dead as quick as possible.
"Hey Kishin!" Black★ yelled. "They are going to be really pissed back at the DWM, you know? But that doesn't matter. Me, the great BLACK★ SHALL KILL YOU!" Black★ used the uncanny sword to strike the Kishin. He barely did any damage.
       "Oh really?" Asura used his scarves to throw Tsubaki out pf Black★'s reach. "Then you will die too."
        Asura used Vajra to blow Black★ into the ground. A crack could be heard when Black★ tried to stand up. His spine seemed to be broken.
       "BLACK★!" Tsubaki yelled. "How dare you say something like that! We are beings also! We have a soul, we feel emotion. Why would you do this?"
         "It's okay, Tsubaki. I'm me, what do you think this guy has on me?" Black★ said. "I'll just stand up-right with my muscles."
         "I wouldn't be so cocky if I were you," Asura said. "Little children shouldn't be on the battlefield. Even if they are highly trained meisters. Look at what happened to your friend, Maka," Asura looked over to Maka's still body. "She tried so hard, in the end she failed. In the end all humans fail. So what's the point in trying?"
       "We are more than just dust, ya know!" Black★ was enraged. "Take me for example. I am a human, I have the power to surpass the gods. Every other human does also. But they aren't as good as me so they haven't embarked it yet."
      "Enough of this!" Asura screamed. "This entire time all I have been hearing is 'kill me! Kill me now!' pour out of your filthy scum mouths."
       "Hey- GAaKK!!" Black★'s body was being torn apart piece by piece by Asurq. Giant chunks were being removed from his torso.
        "Please, let us go home," Tsubaki was directly speaking to the Kishin. "I'm begging you. We will go, and tell them that you are stronger than ever before... Please!" Tsubaki's pleads made Asura think.
        "Hmm... Well, there are pros and cons to that. Cons: you not dying, you giving information to the DWMA, oh wait- information... Tell the DWMA this," Asura said. "And I'll let you go."
         "Yes anything!" Tsubaki shouted.
         "Tell the reaper that Yn and I will become the new 'order'. She is on her way to becoming Kishin. When she is at the peak of her power she will return and kill you all!" Asura laughed.
         "Alright, let's go find Kid!" Tsubaki said. Soul picked up Maka's cold body and Tsubaki dragged Black★'s broken and torn body.
         Tears dripped down Tsubaku's face as she looked at Black★. Soul noticed this. "Don't worry. He is still alive. Don't you see his chest moving? What the Kishin did is so uncool," he said trying to make Tsubaki feel better.
        "Yeah, you're it. It's Black★ anyway," Tsubaki let herself smile off the first time in weeks. She hasn't smiled since Yn went missing.