Chapter Four - Tarot Cards

Stein's POV
      I hear some owns footsteps. "Who's there?" I ask peering down into a dark hallway. I see the glow of (Ec) eyes. "Yn... What are you doing .here?"
      "Im lost," she said. "Umm... Yeah..."
       "Follow me," I said. "At this point it's useless to go home. School starts in 2 hours," I said with a laugh. "But you should go home anyway."
         "Okay sir," she follows me to the main entrance. We start small talking. How cool the moon looks, and other stuff like that.
"I will (hopefully) see you tomorrow," I say to her as she jolts down the DWMA steps. I wonder why she was running so fast... Eh, probably because she was alone with me in the middle of the night. Ha.
Medusa POV
I gaze out at the night sky. Another pawn. I watch Yn run down the stairs. If she doesn't bring it to me by morning she will suffer, she will die. I can't blame her for not bringing it to me, Stein stopped her. Heh. You know what, I don't want to wait.
Yn POV
I ran down the DWMA stairs. It was a cool night. Not to hot, not to cold. When I got back to the dormitories I was glad to see that the the only one awake was Kana. She wasn't a threat at all, unless she told.
"Hi," she said in a lifeless voice. "Would you like to play cards?"
"One round would do," I said trying to be friendly. "So?"
"Pick six," she said laying out a dozen cards. I picked six and was shocked at the outcome.

How you feel about your self.

The Lovers - you want love or new a love in your life. You may be in for a surprise.

What you want most.

The Sun - You want joy and pleasure. You just got out of a difficult time in your life.

Your fears

The Magician - If there is a new man in your life you are wondering if he is trustworthy. You are feeling disappear and disappointed because of your love life, don't worry this won't last.

What is going for you.

The Star - A time of luck, perhaps after a time of struggle. A new love affair could happen. You may also receive an unexpected gift.

What is going against you.

Wheel of Fortune - A run of bad luck. Perhaps already evident.

The Likely Outcome.

Death - This is a transformational time for you. This is a fresh start In your life, embrace it.

I went onto a website and did this. These are the exact cards I got. I had a heart attack when Death came up. All of this is true. Help me.

"So," Kana said. "You have had a hard life, but not its getting better. You will meet someone, they will love you." Kana explained.
"Everything so far in my life has been correct, how in hell did they cards guess it?" I said.
"Don't question it," Kana said in her usually lifeless voice. Why was it so lifeless?
"Fine," I said. "I better get to sleep! Thanks for the reading!"