Chapter Thirty Five - Domination Pt. 1

Yn POV
        "I did it! I actually killed her. YES!" I cheered as I took her soul in my hand.
        "Maka, Liz, and now Tsubaki?" Black★ questioned. "You are the sickest fuck I have ever come across. And I know Spirit Albarn."
"This is the only thing I came here for," I said. "I-I'll leave now," I could tell that Black★ was beginning to get pissed. Why wouldn't he?
"Go on then," he said. What? Why is he just letting me go? Pity? Fear? Mercy? No, not mercy. It's Black★ for cake sake.
          I stepped back by two feet. I looked him in the eyes and started running away while it started to pour rain.
         When I entered a safe place I thought for a second. This is the last soul I need to become a full Kishin. I'm sorry Tsubaki. I swallowed her soul.
         "Didn't know that killing a friend is so painful- but feels so empowering," time to go back to Asura. We will now rule the world- Oh wait, he will kill me soon. I can't get any stronger if I want my life.
         There he is. A while later I returned to Asura's side. "So? What do you think? I killed Tsubaki and ate her soul! We can go and kick the reaper's ass now."
         "Indeed we can. But first shouldn't we kill Medusa? You still haven't proven it to me that you are worthy," he continued. "You'll do fine."
Medusa POV
      "Crona?" I yelled to him. "We are on a new mission. I see that Yn is planning to kill me again. We will go to her location and strike first," I explained.
      "Yes, Lady Medusa," Crona said.
      "You're such a good child, you know? Crona, I love you," I admitted. I hugged him.
       "L-love..?" Crona mumbled. "That's not fair. You, my mother, have taken all of my love away. You made me betray the people that I came to love," Crona went on.
      "C-Crona?" I said. "I did that to make you stronger."
       "Death by stabbing," he whispered. He now had a sword in his hands. He started to cut and stab me. The plan is completing itself. "I theew everything away because you told me to!"

 "I theew everything away because you told me to!"

         "Crona," my voice faded into nothingness.
Crona POV
     "I killed my mother," I said aloud. "I will hunt down the Kishin and Yn. Only I am going to dominate this pitiful earth."
       Domination starts now. Prepare to die, Yn.