Chapter Seven - Agony

Yn POV
     As I thought those last three words I began to sob. My back slid down the wall. I hit the ground with no noise at all.
      My hands covered my face, they couldn't keep the ocean from falling out of my eyes. I didn't understand why I was sad. I betrayed someone before, I did something much worse than this.
Flashback

     I ran across the yard, the know crunching under my boots. Today was the day that my Brother came back from collage. When his car pulled up I lunged onto him. "Big bro!" I yelled happily. The "r" sounded like a babyish "w". Makes sense, I was only 4.
The family got together and ate dinner and a five star restaurant. My Brother had a beloved trophy from collage that he brought to show everyone at the dinner. He held it up. I came running out of the bathroom and knocked into him. The trophy slowly fell out of a railing which was next to us. It hit the ground. We y
could see a man look at it, put it in his bag and run. My brother ran down the stairs, he tripped.
I ran down also. Trying to say that I was sorry. Nothing got through to him. Instead he just tossed me aside and run down the street after the old man.
My brother soon came back. He looked at me "I wish you were never born," he grabbed me and whispered in my face.
The next day we went to an ice rink. I hid something in my jacket pocket. I got on some skates. We had fun for about an hour. Then I remember my brothers words. I pulled the gun that was hiding in my object and shot him. I wanted to make it last so I shot him the Achilles' tendon. He screamed in pain and fell onto the ice. My mom looked at me in fear. I didn't care.
I ripped off my skates and walked towards him. "Let's reverse the error Mommy made..."
End of Flashback
I'm a murderer... Yeah, that's me. I decided to stop crying and get my self up. I walked down as many ally ways as I possibly could until I got to the end of the city. I could see the road out of the city. I didn't walk on it, I walked beside it. Hoping that it wouldn't be painfully obvious that I was running away.
It isn't my fault that he died or that Kid didn't believe me. It's their fault, not mine. I fell asleep. When I woke up started walking. I saw small patches of grass in the hard ground I became happy. Hours of walking have finally payed off.
No ones POV
Yn reached a town. There were already missing signs up. They showed her DWMA picture, her age, name, and other information. Yn didn't want anyone to see her. She jumped into the bush next to her (I am all out of creative juices...). She ran straight into the woods. She stopped at an old pine tree and cried.

 She stopped at an old pine tree and cried

Yn didn't want to be alone. The little voice in her hair was yelling at her to go home. She didn't listen. When half of the ocean poured out of her she began to regret everything, herself, others, the oxygen she breathes...

Everything seemed to fade into this array of torture