Chapter Thirty Two - Last Breath

Kid's POV
      "The witches reported back to us," I told Liz.
      "What'd they say?" She asked, like expected.
      "They want us to kill the witches who were involved with Medusa's Army. So the Mouse Sisters... We don't have to kill Eruka Frog," I explained to her. "Get ready, we are leaving in 2 hours."
       "2 hours? Are you serious! I just did my nails! They will get wrecked on the mission! Hell no," Liz yelled at me.
       "Too bad. You're acting worse than me," I tried to make her irritated.
       "Hey! You're the one always freaking out about symmetry. I should die! I'm worthless! You seriously are a prissy little brat sometimes," she rebutted.
       "That is true," I took the defeat instead of calling her a basic white street rat.
        "You bet your ass it's true," she said.
        "Remember, two hours," I said.
        "Alright fine," she said.
        I got preparations ready. Changed my suit, made sure everything in the house was perfectly symmetrical too. "Ah perfect! Liz, Patty, time to leave!"
"Where are we going?" Patty asked. "We are going kill the Mizune sisters? Where's that?"
        "Somewhere within the Americas," I answered.
"Wow," Liz said sarcastically. "That's helpful."
I smiled and exited the house. They followed me. Liz, like always, complained about how hot it is.
"It's the freaking desert, what do you expect?" I asked.
"Let's just go," she replied. "Where ever the Mizunes are, I doubt it is as hot as it is here," she sighed.
          We finally arrived at our destination. The village there was absolutely wrecked and ugly. There was no symmetry within the broken buildings.
          "How long ago did that Mizunes do this?" Liz asked.
          "Wooooooow!" Patty yelled. "Hahaha! These witches will die!"
           "Probably an hour or so, the flames are proof of that," I told her. "They aren't big."
            "And the buildings are already burned, so yeah," she replied. "Let's just find the witches. I don't want to spend any more time then needed in this creepy place!" She cried out.
          "It's okay, sis," Patty said. "You can take any ghost or witch by yourself!"
           "Stop overestimating me," Liz replied. "A witch? On my own? No freaking way I'm doing that!"
         "Stop messing around," I told them. I started walking away. "We have work to do."
         "AH! What the hell was that?" Liz screamed. An 'explosion' went off somewhere in the distance.
         I looked over at her. "If you don't shut up you will give away our location!" I yelled at her.
         "Too late," she looked up. 5 witches were flying towards us.

Chi Chi Chi! Chi Chi Chi! Chi Chi Chi! They chatted as they flew closer. There were pink beams coming out of their faces.
     I looked at where they were flying. "Liz! Watch out!" I yelled at her. Too Late...

     Liz had light come out of her torso, right under where her shirt ended

     Liz had light come out of her torso, right under where her shirt ended. In and instant she was gone, a blue soul was left in her place.
     "Sis!" Patty yelled. "Hey! Witch bitches, get your asses over here!" Patty threatened.
     I grabbed Patty's hand and Liz's soul. "Let's go!" I told her. "We can't fight this."
     Thankfully the Mizune sisters saw that we were retreating and let us leave. That could've been disastrous. At least Patty is okay.