Chapter Thirty Six - Domination Pt. 2

Yn POV
"Hello, Crona," I smiled. "Where is Medusa?"
"I murdered her," he said.
"Oooooh," I was in awe. "Mommy likes to hear this. Tell me more."
"She told me that she loved me. That isn't fair since she made me betray the ones that I love. So you need to die now," he needed to elaborate a bit more.
"Why do I need to die?" I questioned.
      "You and the Kishin killed Maka," he replied.
      "I didn't kill Maka. I killed Tsubaki," I admitted. "Asura killed Maka."
      "Tsubaki? But she was so nice. Why would you kill her? No answers. Thorns," the same thorns from before traveled fast towards my body.
"A-Asura!" I yelled.
"You're not going to fight?" Crona asked.
"Why would I waste my breathe on a useless scrub like you?" I called back. "You-" I stopped when I saw Asura standing against a tree. I couldn't concentrate on that, the thorns wrapped around me were digging deeper into my skin.
"I can kill you both now," Crona's voice was soft and gentle but it had a threatening tone to it.
A get of light and power hit Crona, making a loud noise and sending him back several meters. Asura has used Vajra. I fell to the ground, the thorns were gone.
"Listen," he said. "Touch Yn once more and you'll have a painful death. Even more painful than the one I am about to give you, alright?" Asura stepped forward away from the tree.
"Yn," Crona said. "You are so weak, you have a body guard. Pathetic," he giggled.
"Body guard?" Asura questioned, still walking towards. "I'm more of a kidnapper. Now let's stop talking and see which one of us will survive."
"Bloody Needles!" Crona yelled. They went right through Asura. He didn't move, he didn't look as if he was in pain, just calm. "Huh?" Crona began to freak out. His needles always scared an opponent or slowed them down at the least.
"I'm not afraid of pain," Asura said. That's my baby! "Why should I? This pain is being delivered by a weak no-gender."
"I-I can't deal with that gender stuff. It's easier for everyone to call me Crona then 'him' or 'her'," Crona replied.
"Well, I just call you male 'cause it's easier. I don't care about what you prefer, you're my enemy after all," I said.
"Enough dilly dallying, back to the death match," Asura broke the black blood needles that impaled him.
So much strength! If Crona impaled me that many times, I'd be dead. I am one lucky weapon. Crona was dumbstruck.
Without a second thought I took Crona's surprise as an opening, jamming my fist into his throat.
"WHHHOAO!" Crona screeched. "You really are a pain in the ass."
"You haven't met me," I grabbed hold of his pink hair, I pulled at it. Asura seemed to hold back from interfering.
          "Hey not-" he started. I lightly pushed his ankle, he fell over. My hand transformed into a blade and I held it close to his neck.
            "Down boy," I said. "You are beaten admit it. If you try any magic attacks on me, Asura will kill you. Goodbye," I drove my blade into his neck, severing the head from the body.
          "Hehe," Asura laughed. "Take his soul, eat it, enjoy the taste of evil it has. This will be your last."