Chapter Nineteen - Doctor Medusa Pt. 2

Medusa POV
The Kishin, in this town? This can't be that easy. He had a plan. I soon found out the Kishin entered the town. I pondered the thought of why he was here. Yn is with him. Perfect for me. I can take her.
       I walked into Crona's room. "Crona," I called out. "We have work to do. Get over here!"
      Crona looked at me. "Yes Lady Medusa," he trotted towards me.
     "Guess who is back in town?" I asked.
     "Whoever it is, I don't know how to deal with them..." he whined. He is going to have to, whether he can or not.
"Yn. Remember her?" I asked.
"Yeah. She's nice," he said.
"Don't say such things. She is a toy, not a person. She is a weapon. Not a true person," I explained.
"I'm sorry Lady Medusa!" He yelled.
"Can we just get along with it?" Ragnarok spoke.
"Yes," I said in a cold tone, turning away from them. "Hurry along now."
My black hair was barely visible in the dim lights. It matched my tattoos and outfit. Will Yn be alive when I find her? Is she still alive.

                           There she IS
  Yn POV
        I can hear someone's footsteps. I notice as I walk down a road. The Kishin isn't here to fight them for me. He is a few blocks down. He wants me to scoping out the area for more victims. Who could that be?
         I looked back. And saw the last person I want to run into. Medusa was standing in front me.
        "Long time no see," he looked down at me. Her hair was jet black. Her cloths changed also.
        "Doctor Medusa..." I said. "What brings you here?" I asked nervously.
       "A little birdie told me intruders came into this town. I can't let that happen. I have too many secrets," Medusa said.
         "Secrets? Like what?" I asked.
         "You're a curious little child. Sadly, they can't thrive while I hide," she said. "Vector Plate," arrows appeared in the ground. I was knocked off my feet, sent flying into a wall.
       I tried to get up. The house's alarm went off. "What's going on out here?" An old man yelled. "Stupid teens! Get off my lawn!" He yelled, thinking we were teens.
       "Vector Arrow!" Medusa yelled, she pointed them at him. I was boric used at the result. An innocent life was lost.
       "Monster!" I yelled. The other house's lights were now on.
        "What'd I tell you?" Medusa asked. "You're a curious child. Sadly, thy can't thrive where I hide. Do you not remember?" Medusa reported what she said.
         "I heard you," I said darkly. "You should go to hell for what you did!" I yelled. Now on my feet I look her straight in the eyes.
         "So scary," she lied. "How will I ever fight off an alone, sad, broken little girl?"
         "I may be broken, I may be alone, but I am not sad! I am happy that we are having this fight. I've changed," I said. "I'm looking forward to reading you limb from limb."
         "Fufufu. Do you know where your parents are? No? Would you like to know?" Medusa asked. My eyes widened.
          "You bitch!" I yelled.
          "Yes," she laughed. "Agak," she let out. I kicked her shin and she fell to the ground. "You're tougher than you look."
          "Since you have no backup, this will be your end!" I yelled at her.
           She was back on her feet. "No backup? I'm not like you. I am smart, I come prepared!" Medusa spoke up.
          "Hey," said a lame voice. "My blood is black, ya know?" Crona was behind Yn.
          "Who is unprepared now?" Medusa said. The house's were quiet. Maybe they didn't want to get involved. "Humans are fragile creatures. Breaking easily," Medusa looked at Crona, who was still standing behind me.
In an instant I was on my knees. Something had hit the every center of my back. I closed my eyes, opened them to see Medusa laughing. Did Crona do this?