Chapter Thirty Four - Tsubaki Pt. 2

Tsubaki POV
"Black-" I started to say.
"HEY! TSUBAKI!" Black★ yelled.
"What is it?" I said.
"I can walk again!" He ran down the stair railing of the DWMA.
"Wow! You must really be an actual God!" I yelled at him.
"You are truly average for realizing that," Black★ said. "Everyone else but have IQ's of -6. They don't realize how God-like I am!"
"Thank you, Black★," I said. "To celebrate your powers, why don't we have a picnic alone?" I asked.
"That sounds great," he said. "You're cooking is awesome! Not as good as mine."
          We sat down in the woods. I made Black★'s favorites. I made everything that I know he would eat, (which is every food).
          Black★ tore apart the picnic basket. "Quite a mess," someone commented. "Is the maid going to clean it?" That voice?!? I looked
"Yn?" I stood up and looked at her. "Black★! Get up," I demanded.
           "What's wrong? Need a big star like be to pro- Tsubaki?" Black★ said. He looked over at me. I was on the ground, Yn towering above me.
          "Yn," I said. "Leave now or we will kill you."
          "Bugs don't scare me," she said.
          "But gods do," he reached out his hand. "Tsubaki! Transform!"
           I did as told.
           "Uncanny sword mode!" He yelled.
           "But-"
            "Just this once," he looked into the blade.
             "Don't die," I said.
             "If I die," he went on. "You know that I would rise up and kill her, right?"
             "No one else can," I smiled.
              "Stop making out and let me k-k- Let me-" Yn couldn't get the words out.
             "You can come back, it's not too late," O told her.
             "Have you seen me? I'm a Kishin now," she yelled at me.
             Before I could say anything, Black★ struck her in her thigh. She was bleeding.
"Let's go Kishin. You're 'friend' killed Maka, so I will kill you," Black★ shouted at Yn.
"If you want to be that way," Yn started to stand up. "So be it."
She ran up and kicked Black★ in the stomach. He went flying backwards.."If you can be a god, I can too," she mumbled.
             "Stop this," I came out of transformation. "You two aren't fighting if I can help it!"
            "I won't fight him if you promise to DIE!" She yelled. A sharp plain ripped through me. My breath was blood. I fell onto my knees. I went numb then everything disappeared, sounds, smells, sights, but I could still feel the pressure of my legs on the ground.
            "B-black," 
            "Oh shut up, you pig," Yn called me. 
             "Star.."
             "Pig?" Black★ asked. "Tsubaki is no pig. She isn't even an animal. She is a flower. Not that you would-" Black★'s words were blurred and quite. Soon they were gone. Nothing was left.