chapter 1

Chapter 1: Meet Ramona.

Ramona's POV.

I wake up adjusting my eyes to the brightness of my room. I throw the cover off me and just lay on my back staring up at the ceiling. I'm still replaying what happened last night in my head. Lola kissed Jackson. I still can't believe it, I don't know if I want to be happy or sad or mad. I'm so confused.

I sit up and I sling one leg over my bed then I flinch as my toe touches the cold floor. I get all the way off my bed and I slip on my bunny slippers and I make my way to the bathroom. I knock on the door but I hear nothing so I just open the door. Standing there is Jackson with only a towel wrapped around his waist and a toothbrush in his hand with toothpaste all over his mouth. He turned towards the sink and washed off the toothpaste and toothbrush then he swished around some mouth wash then he spit it out, ew.

Then he turns and looks at me, and his face grew into a smile. "I can't believe it, Lola kissed me. Ramona isn't that great?"

"Yeah, it really is" I say with heavy sarcasm in my voice.

Then he sighs and pushes me out of the way and he goes to his room, I just shake my head and walk into the bathroom. This is gonna be a long Sunday.

~~~~~~

I sat down at the table as Dj passed out all the plates to everyone. "So, Steph do you think you can watch Tommy today? I have to go to clinic early today" Dj said as she walked over to the kitchen door.

"Sure, I have nothing else to do anyway" Stephanie says as she sticks her fork into her pancake.

"Okay thank you. Alright good bye everyone" Dj says as she leaves the kitchen and a few seconds later I hear the front door close, signalling that she left.

"Max can you pass me the syrup?" Jackson asks Max.

"Sure thing" Max handed Jackson the syrup from across the table. We all ate in silence until my mom spoke.

"So, today I have to plan a Zoo themed birthday party for a five year old. Who wants to help?"

"Oooh me" Max says as he raises his arm up high.

"Alrighty then, Welcome aboard Max" Then she shook his hand.

"I thought we were partners" Stephanie says as she was feeding Tommy.

"We are. But, come on let someone else help" My mom says.

"Oh, alright" Stephanie sighs and continues to feed Tommy.

~~~~~~~
I'm currently sitting down on the couch watching TV. My mom and Max already left, DJ is still at the clinic, and Stephanie and Tommy went somewhere so now it's just me and Jackson. I hear footsteps coming downstairs.

"Woah, woah, woah. Where are your clothes" I look up to see Jackson now standing directly in front of me. After I took my shower earlier today I put on a red crop top, shorts, and red Vans. So I'm wearing clothes.

"What do you mean? I am wearing clothes" I say gesturing to my outfit.

"Then why can I see your legs and your stomach?" He said crossing his arms like he's making a point.

"Because that's how these clothes are made" I say in a duh tone.

"I still think it's a little reveling"

"Yeah, yeah, just get out of the way of the TV" Then he stepped out of the way and sat down next to me.

"Is Lola coming over?" He asked enthusiastically.

"Nope she's in Peru on Vacation with her family"

"Awww, when is she getting back"

"In two weeks" I said dryly.

"TWO WEEKS WITHOUT LOLA, J MONEY CAN'T LIVE LIKE THIS!"

"Nobody calls you that" I say in the same dry tone I had since we started this conversation.

"It'll catch on just wait"

"Yeah okay" Then I pick up the remote and start channel surfing.

😊😀😊😀😊😀😊😀😊
Author here.

How was my first chapter of my first fan fiction?
Was it good?
Was it to short?,I feel like it's to short.

Vote
Comment
Share

Xoxo~ T