Chapter 21

Chapter 21: Jealous Jackson

Ramona's POV.

"We should get Tommy back home, I don't think he should be outside this long" I say holding a sleeping Tommy.

"Okay you can. I'll stay here where I will not die"

"We're gonna die!" Max eyes widen.

"No we're not gonna die, Jackson is just being dramatic" I poke Jackson in the nose and I see him smirk a little.

"Hey Bobby, is there something in my eye?" Vicky asks Bobby as she turns her head to look at him he leans on closer to see her eye and she instantly smacks her lips up against Bobby's. "YAY! MY LIFE IS COMPLETE! Well not totally, Bobby and I still have to get married and live a happy life with our three children" Vicky has the widest smile on her face and Bobby's face is so red right now. "Well I'm going home, bye guys" Vicky gets up and she walks away.

Once she finally gone Bobby finally speaks up. "That was awesome" he lays back in the grass. I laugh, and then everyone else is laughing too. I can't believe she just did that.

"Guys we should get back home, we can't stay here forever" Max says as he stops laughing.

"Yeah your right." I say standing up, and then Max stood up too.

"So, you're just going to leave when he wants to leave?" Jackson asks looking up at me. I fix Tommy on my hip and I look at Jackson.

"I said we should be heading home earlier it wasn't just Max's idea." I tell him. He stands up and starts walking away running his fingers through his hair. Max and I just follow behind him. A few minutes later we're at the house staring at the door. Max rings the doorbell.

We hear the door knob jiggle. The door then swings open reveling a very angry DJ. She reaches out for Tommy and I hand him to her. She walks away from us and we just walk into the house. Jackson closes the door and we all walk over to the couch. I'm in the middle between Jackson and Max. We hear footsteps.

DJ is now standing in front of us. "YOU FLOODED THE BATHROOM, FLOODED THE LAUNDRY ROOM AND YOU ALMOST BURNED DOWN THE KITCHEN!" She yells at us. She takes a deep breath. "All of you are grounded. No friends over and No leaving the house." We nod. "Now go to your rooms" She points to the stairs.

We get up and walk up the stairs. I go to my room and Jackson and Max go to their room. I sigh and I lay down in my bed. I really wanna know what's up with Jackson. He's been acting weird ever since the fire in the kitchen started. I pull out my phone.

R: Jackson come to my room.
J: why?
R: I need to talk to you.

Then my door opens and closes then Jackson walks over to my bed. He sits down and then he lays his head on my stomach. I start playing with his and I break the silence. "Jackson what's wrong?"

"Nothing"

"You sure? You've been acting weird"

"I don't want to say something stupid and start an argument"

"Jackson, just tell me what's wrong"

"I think you like Max." I stop playing with his hair and I slowly sit up he also sits up I lean my back up against the head of NY bes and he lays on my legs.

"Jackson, is that really the reason?"

"Okay so you know how Max flooded the laundry room and you were like, well its the thought that counts" I nod now realizing what he's talking about. "Well you know that argument we had. That day you decided to prank me" I nod. "Well when you said that to Max it reminded me of that, and I've just been thinking about that all day."

"Jackson, I already told you that I don't like Max. Max and I are just very close."

"To close" he mumbles.

"Jackson, why do you think I like Max more than you?" I look down at him and he looks up at me and then he looks away, but I never take my eyes off of him.

"I, well you and Max hang out with each other alot, you talk to eachoter alot. You were already friends with him when you guys moved in and you guys could've gotten closer since then. Also-" I cut him off.

"Jackson, listen to yourself. Do you really think I want to date an eight year old"

"I just don't want to lose you, I mean I love you and" he stops and his eyes widen. He sits up and then he gets off my bed and leaves my room. I sit in my bed shocked and happy. HE LOVES ME, HE LOVES ME, HE LOVES ME.

The thing is, do I love him?

~~~~~~~

I feel someone shaking me and I flutter my eyes open. I open my eyes to see Jackoan. "Dinners ready" he says with a hint of nervousness in his tone. He's probably still nervous from earlier. He looks down at the floor and he rubs his neck. I give him a kiss on the cheek and he looks up at me. "Only cheek action?" He ask as he puckers out his lips. I give him a quick peck on the lips and then I run out my room. "THATS IT!" I hear him yell. I run downstairs and into the kitchen.

Woah, Everything surrounding the stove is black. "Woah" I turn around to see Jackson coming down the stairs. He looks at the burnt stove and microwave and everything surrounding. "Holy Trump!" Max says as he jumps off the last step.

"Yep you guys are grounded for a while" DJ says as she pats Jackson's head.

😅😊😁😊😀☺😁😊😀😊😁😃😄
Hey, author here.

JACKSON SAID HE LOVES RAMONA. 😀

And Ramona still isn't sure that she loves him.

And the kitchen isn't that badly burned (so that's good)

JACKSON SAID HE LOVES RAMONA😄

okay that's it

vote
comment
share

Xoxo~ T