Chapter 19

Chapter 19: Movie Night and A stuck Kite

(A/N~ Who loves my new cover?)

Ramona's POV.

"RAMONA, JACKSON, MAX, KIMMY, AND STEPH. TIME FOR DINNER" I heard DJ yell. I ran out of my room and I bumped into Jackson.

"Easy tiger" Jackson says as he catches me with his good arm before I fall down. He got the cast off while we were still on vacation. But, he still has to be careful with his arm. He wraps his arm around my waist and we walk downstairs and into the kitchen.

"You two seem close" Stephanie says as she puts down all the plates. Looks like we're having pasta for dinner.

"Yeah, we're dating. Again" I say walking over to the table and then I sit down in my seat.

"Yeah, you hear that Max. Me and Ramona are dating, we're a couple, and your going to stay single" Jackson says as he takes a seat across from. "Isn't that right babe?"

I roll my eyes at him "Max, one day your going to find a girl just for you. Your not going to stay single trust me." Then I decided to mess with Jackson a little "I mean your cute, funny, and adorable I mean what girl doesn't like that?"

"I'm also smart and well behaved" he adds.

"Yes you are" I say poking his nose since he's sitting right beside me. I look at Jackson who just glares at me and shakes his head. We ate our dinner and Jackson didn't make eye contact with me once.

When we were done we put our dishes away and we walked unto the living room. We're having a movie night. I sit down on the couch and Jackson stands in front of me. "What?" I say looking up at him. He's holding a blanket and he changed into pajama pants. But, he's shirtless. I'm wearing shorts and a t-shirt. He puts his hands around my waist and he lifts me up. He sits down in the chair and places me on his lap. I lean my head on his shoulder and he wraps us in the blanket.

Max walks into the room wearing footie pajamas and he's holding his sponge Bob blanket. He walks over and snuggles up next to Jackson and he wraps up in his blanket. "What do you think your doing?" Jackson asks a little harshly.

"I'm laying on you" Max says leaning on Jackson. Jackson sighs and gives me a kiss on the forehead he then wraps his arm around Max's shoulder.

"See its not that hard to get along with your brother" I say.

"Shut up, I'm still mad at you from earlier. You clearly want Max" I roll my eyes and laugh.

"For the last time your the only guy for me" I say sitting up and looking at him. He gives me a kiss on the lips, and I kiss him back.

"Can you guys not?" I hear Max's voice say I pull away from Jackson and lean my head on him. DJ, Stephanie, and Mom all walk into the living room and they sit down on the couch.

"So what movie do you guys want to watch?" Stephanie says.

"How about... Hotel Transylvania one and two" I suggest. Everyone agrees and we start watching the first movie.

Time passes on and now we're watching the second movie. DJ took Tommy upstairs and Max fell asleep on Jackson. I slowly close my eyes falling asleep too.

~~~~~~

I wake up to the sound of my alarm. "Turn it off" I jump at the sudden voice I turn my head slightly to see Jackson's cute face. He has his arms wrapped around my waist and his stomach is pressed up against my back.

"What are you doing in my bed?" I whisper yell. Reaching for my phone and turning my alarm off.

"I didn't feel like sleeping in my bed so I came in here. Also Max didn't feel like sleeping alone so he's right there" Jackson then points to a sleeping Max who is laying on my feet. How did I sleep through all of this?

I slowly move my feet and Max's head falls on to the bed. I then remove Jackson's arms from around my waist. "Where are you going?" He asks me. As I get off the bed.

"To the bathroom"

"Why?"

"Because I have to pee and I have morning breath"

"Why?"

"I don't know why people get morning breath, it's just a way of life"

"Why?"

"I don't know"

"Why?" I then keep walking realizing I was going to be there for a while. I walk out of my room and into the bathroom.

~~~~~~

Right now I'm currently playing this new game called Flying Kite.
Its super hard you have to tap constantly and jump over trees and you have to dodge obstacles. Its so frustrating though. I just want to get a higher score than three. Ugh, I keep tapping until I see the sign game over. My highscore two. "AHHHHHH!" I throw my phone to the ground getting overly annoyed at the game. My door swings open.

"What is it? Are you okay?" Max says running into my room.

"Yeah I'm fine I got mad at this game and then I three my phone" my eyes widen with realization. I look at the ground and I slowly pick up my phone. I flip it over slowly. Is to cracked?

"Ramona, you have to open your eyes to see If its cracked or not" That's why it was dark. I open my eyes. I let out a sigh of relief my phone is okay.

"My phone is not cracked" I say leaning back on my bed with my phone.

"Kids and their gadgets" I hear Max say and I laugh.

"WHAT HAPPENED?" I sit up to see Jackson breathing heavily.

"Your so late dude" Max says walking past Jackson. Jackson looks up at me and glares.

"What?" I ask him.

"You two were in a room together, ALONE!?" Seriously?

😀☺😁😊😀☺😁😊😀😊😁☺

1) Flying Kite is a game I just made up off the top of my head I don't know if its real or not.

2) don't you just love my new cover for my book?

3) I really don't have three.

Vote
Comment
Share

Xoxo~ T