Chapter 47

Chapter 47: Pranks and Hospital trips.

Jackson's POV

"Dinner, in the backyard!" I hear my mom yell from downstairs.

I wipe the tears from my face, as I get up off my bed. I walk out of my room and I bump into Bobby.

"Sorry bro" I apologize, as I look down at the ground and I walk away.

"Its alright, are you alright?" Bobby places his hand on my shoulder and we walk down the stairs.

I just shake my head 'no' why would I be okay? the girl I love, likes another guy. Even though she says she loves me more than him I know she's probably with him right now making out or something. She probably doesn't even love me if she did she wouldn't be swapping spit with Jordan... Okay that's disgusting, ew.

Bobby and I make our way to the backyard to see a table of hamburgers, hotdogs, and chips.

"I love coming over to your house" Andrew says as he rushes over to the table with Bobby and Vicky following behind him.

Once we all get our plates of food we all sit down on the picnic blanket on the ground. "We're missing three people" Aunt Steph says as she puts her plate in her lap.

"Ramona went to go find Jordan" Vicky says as she picks up her cheeseburger.

"And Max is still asleep" I inform everyone, my voice is still raspy from all the crying I just did when I told Ramona to get out of my room.

"Jackson are you okay? do you wanna talk about it?" My mom ask, but I just shake my head 'no' and I turn my head towards the back door as I hear it creak open.

Ramona and Jordan walk through the door hand and hand with the biggest smile on there faces, "we're finally officially together!" Jordan tells everyone and my heart drops.

She tells me she loves me then she goes off and dates my ex-best friend, like who does that.

It feels like I've been hit by a truck of pain as I watch them walk over to the table together. My eyes begin to burn and I try to fight back the tears, but I can't and I get up and I storm back into the house ignoring all their calls for me to sit back down. I walk through the ktichen then the living room and next thing you know I'm out the door.

I have no idea where I'm going, so I just stop and take a deep breath.

"JACKSON!" Someone screams, and before I can turn around I'm forcefully pushed down on to the ground.

I hear a loud scream and the screech of tires, and I jump to my feet quickly to see Ramona, car, blood.

Ramona
Car
Blood
Ramona
Car
Blood.

I drop to my knees and I crawl over to Ramona and I lift her up and I rest her head on my lap, then I brush the hair out of her face, and all my tears just come flowing out.

My vision begins to blur and my breathing turns rapid, then I see darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~

My head is pounding, and I slowly open my eyes to see...wires?! I start to look around frantically until I realize I'm in a hospital.

"You're awake!" My mom runs over to my side from across the room.

"Jackson you had me worried sick" my mom says as she strokes my face.

"Mom what happened? Why am I in the hospital?" Then I sit up quickly "Where's Ramona, is she okay?"

"Yes she's fine, she had to get stitches, and a cast on her leg. But shes fine. She's sleeping right now though"