Chapter 17

Chapter 17: I'm a big blob of happiness.

Ramona's POV

"Ramona, I don't want you to cry on me"

"Lola?" I sit up in my bed and my anger boils inside of me. She's the reason I'm in this mess, if she didn't show up me and Jackson would be a happy married couple with our three kids, a dog, and a Bobby on a couch. Jackson and I came up with all of this when we were on vacation in Florida. Everything was great while we were in Florida. I sigh.

"Ramona are you still there?" Oh yeah I was talking to a dream crusher.

"Yes I'm still here. I'm not going anywhere, I'm thinking about dropping out of school and changing my name to Rainbow then I'm going to get a job as a strip-"

"RAMONA!" She cuts me off.

"What?" I say grumpily.

"Get a hold of yourself. You are better than this get up out of that bed and make your way over to Jackson and tell him your not going to cry over him anymore" I keep the phone to my ear for a few seconds "Ramona?" I finally decided to say something.

"Why did you call me?"

"You don't want your friend to call you" the tone in her voice makes her seemed surprised. But I know her and I know she is not surprised one bit.

"Seriously, why did you call me?"

"Okay fine" Her preppy tone drops and she sounds super serious and she is adding sass to her voice. "Stay away from Jackson, he is mine. He may not realize that-" I hang up the phone and I put it back on my bed and put my face back in my pillow. Still thinking if I really wanna name myself rainbow. I actually kind of like the name Sprinkles though.

Jackson's POV.

"Listen Vicky I need your help"

"On what?"

"I need to get Ramona back." Her eyes widen. I know that look I put my hands up on my ears as she jumps up and down and sqeauls. She yanks my arm and pulls me upstairs. She then throws me in her room.

"Okay, here is what you do" I nod.
She just stares at me. I look at her. She's still not blinking. "So, how does Bobby feel about me?" I'm going to be here for a while.

"Sprinkles Focus." She snaps out of her daydreaming phase and looks at me.

"Oh yeah, okay so Ramona is not the sappy romantic type. Wait a minute!" I look at her.

"What?" I'm getting super impatient.

"I said wait a minute" she is not serious. We sit here I look at her and she looks at me. How does Ramona put up with this? "Okay I'm pretty sure a minute is up, anyway we can all go to the pool tomorrow and you can somehow tell Ramona your sorry an see if she forgives. Then we're gonna get an elephant-"

"Sprinkles" she keeps talking "sprinkles" she keeps talking "SPRINKLES" she looks at me.
"I told you the first time I tried to ask out, Ramona no elephant" she looks at the floor and pouts fine.

The first time I tried to ask out Ramona was on the Vacation I just ended up asking her out ton the Ferris Wheel. Even though the plan Vicky came up with ended up with Funnel cake, The Lady and the Tramp, and an elephant. This girl is crazy.

"Sprinkles, how are we going to get her out of bed to place she knows I'm going to be? I bet she doesn't even want to be around she probably hates me considering what happens at dinner."

"I could lie to her and say its going to be just us. Also what did you do at dinner." I slowly get up. He r phone rings she looks at the phone she shows me the phone, its Ramona. She tackles me then she straddles me. She answers her phone.