Chapter 24

Chapter 24: The Cousin.

(A/N the picture at the top or to the side or where ever you can see it is a picture of Jordan you'll learn more about him in this chapter)

Ramona's POV.

Should I tell him? He's just staring at me and I have no idea what to do. I'm frozen. You know what I'll just tell him. I take a deep breath and then I look at him.

"Lola said that I was ugly and fat she also said that you're lying to me and you're just saying I'm beautiful just because you're using me to get back to Lola." I try to blink back my tears but I just can't, I've been living a lie everyone is probably just using me.

"Ramona, I do think you're beautiful. Don't listen to Lola, she's just trying to get in between us so she can try and have me. You're the only girl for me, and that's why I love you" He wipes my tears off my face with his thumb and he pulls me closer to him and then he leans in and kisses me and I kiss back. The kiss is slow yet passionate.

I finally realize that I'm in love with Jackson Fuller. He makes me happy when I'm sad he's like the peanut butter to my jelly. I don't want to be without him. These feelings are just way to strong I'm afraid one day I'm going to get hurt especially with Lola around, but I don't care I feel like Jackson will protect me through it all, if he loves me, and I believe that he does. I can't even believe that I let Lola take over my mind like that. I will not let her do that ever again.

I pull away from him and I smile and he smiles back. "I love you too" I say and I watch his smile get bigger.

"Really!!?" I just nod my head and he then stands up and he picks me up and twirls me in a circle.

"So y'all gonna eat or like just spin around in a circle forever" Jackson stops spinning me and we face the door to see Max leaning on the door. Jackson puts me down and I laugh when I hear him growl. I walk back inside. "Ramona, you look terrible" Max says once I walk inside. I look at him then I look at Jackson.

"LIAR!" I yell at Jackson as I turn around and run upstairs. Okay so I know I just said that I wouldn't let Lola get to me, but even Max thinks I'm ugly so it must be true I swing my door open then I get stopped by a hand on my wrist I turn to see Jackson. Ugh, what if he does think I'm beautiful and I'm just over reacting. Jackson would never lie to me and Max was probably just playing with me. I sigh. "I'm sorry" I tell Jackson.

"Its okay" he gives me a kiss then my stomach growls, I'm starving. I got to wipe this makeup off my face. I give him a quick kiss on the cheek and I walk over to the bathroom and I wipe all the makeup off my face. I look up at myself in the mirror. Lola was right I am ugly.

"See you're beautiful" I smile as I see Jackson stand behind me in the mirror.

"I think you need glasses" I say turning around to face him.

"And I think you should stop listening to Lola, you're beautiful in every way." He then leans down and kisses my nose and I look down and blush. "Now you're blushing because you know you're beautiful, you just don't want to admit it" he puts his hand under my chin and makes me look at him. "Now I don't know about you but I'm starving and I want food" He ruffles my hair and he walks away I turn around and I look at myself in the mirror.

I am beautiful, aren't I?

Jackson's POV.

Lola is getting on my very last nerve how dare she make Ramona feel so insecure about her self. I need to figure out a way to help Ramona see that she's beautiful inside and out. I can't believe she thinks she's fat, like has she seen herself. She looks like a toothpick.