Chapter 27

Chapter 27: nightmares and popcorn.

Ramona's POV.

I open my eyes slightly, my head and my cheek is killing me right now. I open my eyes a little bit further to see Jackson hovering over my face. "Is she alive?" I hear Max's voice ask.

"She never died, right?" Jackson says then he poke me in the cheek and I flinch. "Sorry" He says giving me an apologetic smile. I sit up slightly and Jackson takes the cold thing off of my head. He helps me sit up further and on the other side of the couch near my feet I see, Jordan.

"Ramona I'm sorry, this is all my fault I should have never even started flirting with you in the first place" Jordan says, I just want to kick him in the face. I mean I would but His lip is busted, his nose is slightly purple, and he has a black eye. I actually feel a little bad for him.

I just look over at Jackson and I hear Jordan sigh then I hear a door close. I turn my head to see Jordan left the room, then I look at Jackson again. "Ramona how does it feel to be back from the dead?" I turn to see Max standing behind the couch.

"Max, I'm pretty sure I was never dead"

"Whatever, also go look in the mirror you look like a grape" Max's says then he goes upstairs. I get up and I walk to the bathroom. My cheek is swollen and it's also purple. I look like a plum. I walk back out of the bathroom and I run upstairs. I run to my room and I slam the door. I then belly flop onto my bed but I ended up smacking my face up against my bed shooting pain through me.

"Ramona" I hear my door open then close I then feel the person touch my back I look up to see Jackson.

"What?" I say harshly.

"You still want to have a Ramona and Jackson day?"

"My face hurts" I say rolling over onto my back and looking up at him.

"That's not an excuse" He says as he slides his hands under me and scoops me up off of my bed. He is now caring my bridal style down the stairs. We walk into the living room and he sits me down on the couch. "I'm going to make some popcorn, be right back" He then kisses my non swollen cheek and he heads for the kitchen. I pick up the remote and I turn on the DVD player. Then someone sits down on the couch, Jordan.

"Ramona are you still mad at me?" Jordan asks, his voice is sweet and soft and I can hear a hint of nervousness behind it.

"You smacked my butt, kissed me, and now I look like a plum" I say crossing my arms and looking at him. He looks way worse than I do.

"Well, you didn't have to step into the fight"

"I was trying to help you, you should at least thank me"

"And I apologized twice, you should forgive me" He says crossing his arms and facing the TV I turn my attention back to the TV, even though nothing is playing right now its just blue screen saying 'please insert disc' I then smell something burning I get up and o walk to the kitchen to see smoke coming from the sink and Jackson is fanning over it with his hand.

"Jackson, what did you do?"

"I burnt the popcorn, so I threw the bag in the sink and I poured water on it" He really needs to stop cooking, and I wonder when we're going or fix that side of the kitchen. Jordan walks into the kitchen.

"Dude, why do you continue to try and make food?" Jordan asks Jackson, Jackson just ignores him. "Are you going to answer me?"

"We Ramona looks like were not eating popcorn" Jackson says as he walks over to me and swings his arm over my shoulder walking me and him out of the kitchen.