Chapter 8

Chapter 8: we're going on a trip on our favorite rocket ship.

Ramona's POV

"Flight 202 is now boarding" the flight attendant said. "That's us" DJ chirped. Me and Max looked at each other. We nodded.

We started singing at the same time. "we're going on a trip in our favorite rocket ship. Zooming through the sky. Little Einsteins-" Jackson then cut Max and my amazing singing off.

"If y'all two don't shut up. I'll shave off all your hair in you guys sleep" I felt my head and kept walking. Way to kill the mood J.

~~~~~~~

I'm sitting in between Max and Jackson who are constantly bickering. Dj is sitting with Tommy and Stephanie across the aial and my mom is sitting behind them with two random people.

"Max, seriously how is this my fault" Jackson whisper yelled at Max. We've been on this plane for three hours we have two more hours to go, and I can't take them arguing over how Max isn't allowed to eat candy anymore.

"Will you two shut up. People need their beauty sleep" I say gesturing to myself.

"You don't need any beauty sleep your beautiful enough"

"Thanks Jackson" then I blush a little. Even though saying little is probably an understatement. I probably look like a tomato right now. I grab my bag from the pocket of the seat in front of me. I pull out my eye mask and I slip it on. I then close my eyes.

He thinks I'm beautiful. Like yay! What does this mean? Is this a sign? Does he like me? Well, come on how can you not like this. Oh no his cockiness is rubbing off on me. Am I over thinking? Yeah, he likes Lola he'll never like you like that. I then let sleep take over me.

Jackson's POV

Did I just? Yeah I did. But why would I? What is wrong with me? She might get the wrong idea? But she is beautiful. But why did I have to say that I should've just let her go to sleep? I'm so stupid? I look out the window at the clouds they look like cotton candy. I remember when me and Ramona went to the school carnival and we ran out of money so we shared some cotton candy.

Dude, stop thinking about her. But I can't. Why not? Because, because I think I like her. I look down at her she kinda creeping me out with that eye mask though. It has a picture of two open eyes where her eyes are supposed to be. I shiver and look back out the window and sigh. She probably doesn't even like me back.

Anyway I like Lola, right? And Ramona probably likes Bobby or Andrew or probably no one. I might as well get over her. I look down at her one more time I look up slowly from her. To see my mom staring at me holding her hands in the shape of a heart pointing to Ramona. I shake my head and look out the window.

Okay I won't get over her just yet.

~~~~~~

Ramona's POV.

"Mona wake up. Wake up. I'll sit on yooouuuu" I flutter my eyes open to see Jackson's hand on my knee. He gives me a slight smile when he sees I'm awake. "We're here" I sit up slowly and unbuckle my seat belt I grab my bag and i get out of my seat and I follow Max out of the plane.

We make our way into the building and we go to the baggage claim. We all wait for our bags I finally see my three bags and I get them and walk back over to the others. I wait until they get their bags and we start walking to thus guy holding a sign that says 'gibblers/tanners/fullers' "hi were here for the limo" DJ says as we stand in front of the guy. He steps out of the way revealing the door to the limo he then opens it and we all hop inside.

~~~~~~~

The limo ride was fun, right now I'm just unpacking my stuff and putting them in the closet. Oh, and can you believe it me and Jackson are sharing a room together. Sqeee. Okay calm down I hear something I turn to the door to see Jackson coming in. Sqeeeeee. I said calm down.

"Sup" I say as he just gives me simple head nod. Sup? What is wrong with me? I put my last pair of shoes in the closet and I sit down on my bed taking out my phone. Jackson is in the other side of the room on his phone. I decided to text Vicky like I said I would.

R: hey Vicky (I wait five minutes before she replies)
V: hey how was the plane ride?
R:great
V: how great anything new happened during this particular plane ride
R:nope
V: you sure?
R: jack technically called me beautiful
V: is that it.
R: yeah I feel asleep
V:really nothing else happened?
R: no, why?
V: nothing, I gotta go my dad is calling me ttyl.

I look at my phone okayyy. Is it just me or was that a little weird. I think it was just me. I turn on my side and stared over at Jackson. He was frowning at his phone.
"What's wrong?" I ask, he turns Hus attention to me then back to his phone then to me again then back to his phone. He threw his phone at the wall.

"N-nothing, nothing wrongs, why would you think something is wrong. HAR DEE HAR HAR" What?

"You threw your phone" I say pointing to his phone.

"I don't care about my phone. I have better things to care about other than my phone" he says, then I sigh.

"Let me guess Lola"

He stares at me "uh, yeah Lola because I like her nobody else but her" I knew it. He probably only thinks of me as a sister. He gets up and grabs his phone off the ground and he sits back down. I lay on my back and look up at the ceiling and I start humming the Little Einstein's theme song. Its very soothing. Ow. I look over at Jackson who just threw a show at me.

"Don't hum, sing, talk, or even dance to that song it is so annoying." I then put my hand in my head. Well, that hurt.

😀😊😀😊😀😊😀😊😀😊
Author here. Hello from the other side (of the screen)

Sorry I haven't posted in like two or three days. I was just busy with my other story I was writing. The Bad Boy Project.

I can't believe Jackson likes Ramona. Ahhh the feels.

Vote
Comment
Share

Xoxo~ T