Chapter 12

Chapter 12: Just stop talking

Ramona's POV.

I wake up to the sound of my alarm. "Seriously, who sets an alarm on vacation" Jackson said rolling over and then he fell off the bed tangled in his blanket. I laugh at him. "This is not funny" he says getting his voice muffled by the blanket. He pulled the blanket off of his face. "Are you feeling better?"

"Yeah" I feel totally better actually I feel great. I guess it was just one of those twenty four hour colds.

"Well that's great" he says as he gets up and sits on my legs.

"You're hurting my legs"

"Man up" he says leaning back.

"That's biologically impossible because-"

"No, I do not want to know" I giggle. He looks so cute right now with his messy hair. But, we still have to talk about that kiss like we can't just ignore it.

"Hey, Jackson?"

"Yes?"

How do I say this? "Why did you kiss me yesterday?" Why would I say it like that?

"I guess I was caught up in the moment" he says running a hand through his hair.

"Did you want to kiss me?" Well why would he kiss you? I ask the stupidest questions.

"Yeah, that's why I kissed you"

"Do you like me?" Should I stop asking questions?

"Yeah, I like you a lot actually" he then chuckles.

"More than Lola?" Seriously, stop asking questions.

He sits up and looks at my eyes. "More than Lola." He says giving me a slight smile and rubbing his thumb over my hand.

~~~~~~~

We walk around the park. "A carousel" Max exclaims. He pulls Stephanie's hand towards the carousel. We all get in line. I see Jackson taking quick glances at me but he keeps putting his head down when I look at him and I see a slight blush come over his face.

The line moves up and we all start getting on the ride. I get on a horse and Max gets on the horse next to me Jackson gets on the horse on the other side of Max and then he just glares at Max.
"Can you not stare. I know your not used to seeing this much handsome but seriously its very rude to stare" Max says to Jackson. I laugh a little and Jackson shoots his head up and glares at me. I quickly stop laughing. The ride gets over and we walk over to Stephanie, DJ, Tommy and Mom. Then we start walking around the park again.

"Can I get some water from the fountain?" Jackson asked.

"Sure" DJ says as she sits on a nearby bench. We all stand around her and wait for Jackson to get back. Its been like two minutes and he talks about me taking all the water out the park. I take a step back and I lean back a little to see what's taking Jackson so long. Oh I see, he's sucking the face off of that girl next to the water fountain.

I walk over towards them slowly I take a handful of water from the water fountain and I throw it at their faces. "No PDA" I say crossing my arms. Jackson steps back and glares at me. The girl just screeches and stomps away.

"What was that!?" Jackson says gesturing to the girl running walking away.

"Yeah ummm, what was that!?" I sat pointing in between him and the girl thats far from us right now.

"It's called making out. Now answer my question"

"I'm sorry, but I don't think you're supposed to kiss someone then say you like them and then just start kissing a random girl"

He mumbled something but I couldn't quite here him he walked past me. "What was that" I ask him, he turns around "I said maybe kissing you was a mistake"

"What?"

"You heard me, kissing you was a mistake I can't even believe I fell for you. Let me do whatever I want stop trying to control me"

"How am I controlling you?"

"You're basically telling me I can't kiss other people!"

"No, no I'm basically not" are we seriously having a stupid argument in public.

"You know this is stupid" Can he read minds or something?

"So your basically calling me stupid" no, how is he calling you stupid? What am I saying? Ugh.

"No, how am I calling you stupid?" He says running his hand through his hair.

"Well, this argument started because of ME and then you called the argument stupid. So your basically calling me stupid" what did I just say?

"You know that makes zero sense"

"I think it makes total sense" I say putting my hands on my hips. Why do I continue to keep talking.

"Well it doesn't. And I can kiss who ever I want if you like it or not" he then walks away from me. Well that was a stupid argument.

~~~~~~~

We're at the toy story themed restaurant and Jackson is at a separate table flirting with a different girl. He gets up and walks away. I sit down in his seat and the girls eyes go wide. Am I seriously about to do this? "Listen, you do not want to get in a relationship with that guy. He is a back stabbing cheater." Yeah, I'm doing this. I feel so bad for doing this though. I see Jackson coming back "you have been warned" she gives me a slight smile and a nod. I jump right back over to my seat sitting in front of Max.

"That was just wrong" he says snapping his fingers and then he shook his head at me. Jackson sits down. I feel so guilty now. I look at Max who is still shaking his head at me, he is not making this situation better.

The girl throws the cup of water at his face and then she storms off but before she storms off she points to me then she storms off. Now Jackson is glaring at me for the second time to day. I need to learn to keep my mouth shut. He holds his finger out signaling for me to come over. "Good luck" Max whispers I give him a slight smile and I sit down in front of Jackson.

"Heeeeyyyy friend" I say nervously.

"I'm a backstabbing charter?" He says wiping the water off his face. " you know I'm starting to strongly dislike you"

I gulp, so he technically hates me, again. "Listen Jacks-" he holds his hand up in front of me.

"Don't, talk to me, look at me, and don't think about me. Because, I really do hate you right now Ramona. You ruined two possible relationships today...you rat" Jackson says which gets me really mad.

"Well, if you weren't being such an idiot you would know that you have a possible relationship right in front of you" I slam the chair up against the table and I sit down In front of Max.

"So how was it" max said as he takes a sip from his cup. I glare at him. Ugh, I need to learn when to stop talking.

~~~~~~~~

I'm sitting up in my bed facing the wall. Jackson is sitting up facing the wall. We haven't looked at each other since the restaurant.
But right now we're just going through a very stupid argument.

"I hate you" he says.

"I hate you more"

"I hate you more more"

"You know this is pathetic"

"I know this is more pathetic than you" Seriously?

☺😊☺😊☺😊☺😊☺

Hello.

How was this chapter?

I can't believe there mad at each other again.

Who are you mad at Jackson, Ramona, or both?

Vote
Comment
Share

Xoxo~ T