Chapter 9

Chapter 9: Home Alone and WaterMelon

Ramona's POV

Max, Jackson, and I are sitting in the living room part of our hotel room watching Spongebob. Then my mom, DJ, and Stephanie walk into the room and stood in front of the TV.

"Aye, we're watching TV here" Jackson said with a very good New Jersey.

"Yeah, well we have a party to attend, so Ramona Jackson" DJ looked at the both us. "Your in charge of Max and Ramona your in charge of Jackson" she then gave Jackson a slight smile.

"J-Money don't need no a babysitter especially when J-Money is older than the babysitter" Nobody calls him that, geez.

"Well you act younger than Ramona so until you can act older than her. She is going to be your babysitter each time me Kimmy or Steph can't watch you"

"What did I do to make you not trust me?" We all looked at Jackson and then at the same time we all said.

"You jumped off a roof!"

"You can't prove that"

"You have a neon yellow cast on your arm" he looked down at his cast and slumped down in his seat.

"Anyway there is food in the fridge" Mom says as she picks up the keys. "Also you have our numbers in case of emergency" Stephanie said as she picked up her purse. "Also we love you" they all said as they closed the door.

I looked at them and they looked at me. I looked at Max and then I looked up at Jackson who was staring back at me. I just love his eyes. He smiles and I don't think I blinked yet. "So, what are you guys feeding me?" Jackson's smile dropped and we both looked at Max.

"I don't know but I can go check" I say as I get up and walk to the kitchen I open the fridge and I see a mini watermelon. I take it out and walk to the other two. "Who wants watermelon?" I say excitedly they both jump up and look at me.

"Me, me, me" they both say.

"Okay" I held the watermelon out in front of me. "Jackson, cut it"

He then smirked "don't you think the babysitter should cut the watermelon, I mean I don't think I'm mature enough to cut the watermelon" he said in a baby voice. Which was totally adorable.

I sighed I threw the watermelon at him. He caught it with one hand "cut the watermelon Jackson" he shook his head and threw the watermelon back at me. I threw it back at him. We then threw it back and forth. Then I threw it to Jackson but he sneezed and the watermelon fell and cracked open all over the white carpet which we don't own.

"Holy trump" we looked at Max who's mouth formed and O and we all looked back down at the stained carpet. I gulped. What are we going to do?

~~~~~~

I'm on the ground scrubbing the watermelon out of the carpet to the best of my ability. Max is picking up chunkes of watermelon and throwing it away. Jackson is pouring soap water on the spot wear I'm scrubbing. We are not making a lot of progress.

"Okay" I sit up "I'll look online to see if they have anyways to get up watermelon stains." I look on my phone. "We need vinegar and baking soda" Jackson gets up and walks into the kitchen. He comes back five minutes later with spray oil and coca cola.

"Jackson thats not what I said"

"I know, but we don't have vinegar and vinegar is a type of oil so I got Olive oil and we don't have baking soda so I got soda. It should work bout the same." I just nod and he pours the coca cola and he then sprays on the olive oil. Max gets done picking up the watermelon pieces and he sits next to the mess. Jackson also sits down now we're staring at the mess.

"Do you guys here that sizzling sound?" Max asked we look at the pile my eyes widen as I see smoke come up from the carpet. I scream Jackson throws the bucket with soap water in it on the mess. I take my rag and start scrubbing at it. "Its not working" I moan in anger.

"Your hot when your mad" I look up at Jackson with anger in my eyes. I pick up the bucket and pour the rest of the water on his head. He glares at me. "What was that for I just gave you a compliment?"

"Your not being serious right now do you know how much trouble we're going to be in. THERE IS A HOLE IN THE CARPET!" I scream at him.

"No need to yell, and the whole isn't that big" I look at him.

"The hole is the size of my fist. You know the same fist that is about to make contact to your face if you keep talking" I say holding up my fist.

"Well, can I at least get a thank you for that compliment." That's it I launch my self on to him. But Max jumps onto my back holding my hand back.

"Let go of me Max"

"No, violence isn't the answer" he then starts pulling my arm trying to get me off of Jackson.

"What is going on here? And what happened to the carpet" I stop trying to fight Jackson and I roll off of him. I sit up and look at DJ, Stephanie, and my mom standing in front if us with wide eyes.

"How was the party?" I ask nervously. They glare at me. This is not going to be good.

😊😀😊😀😊😀😊😀😊😀😊

Author Here. How was thus chapter? I can't believe Jackson called her hot? What do you think is going to happen to them?

P.s. I know coca cola can't burn a hole into a carpet i looked it up on Google.

Vote
Comment
Share

Xoxo~ T