Chapter 35

Chapter 35: and the Drama continues

Ramona's POV

I take a deep breath and then, my door swings open and standing in my door way is Jordan.

"Ramona we have to talkkkkkk..... Oh hey Jackson didn't see you there" Jordan leans on the door rubbing the back of his neck with his hand. "How about we talk in the back yard when you're done talking to him, Okay? Okay bye" Then Jordan turns around and he closes the door behind him.

"So what do you wanna tell me?" Then Jackson grows an angry expression on his face. "Does Jordan have anything to do with this?"

"Ummmmm no he doesn't, I just wanted to say I love you and I miss not talking to you" I don't think I should tell Jackson what happened, I mean we didn't even kiss so what's the big deal?

"Oh you had me worried there, and I love you too. Now tell me what you really wanted to say because I know you're lying to me" He knows me so well.

"I....almost......kissed-" Jackson interrupts me.

"Can you hurry up and say it" He says with a hint of aggravation on his voice.

"I almost kissed.... A toilet seat" I lie.

Jackson looks at me "and you're telling me this why?"

"I thought you would like to know" why would he like to know that kissed a toilet? Why couldn't I think of a better lie? Why did I even lie? Why am I so stupid? Why do I keep asking myself questions?

"Well I didn't, now I got an image of you kissing a toilet in my head. Now I'm going to go before you get another image I don't want in my head. In my head" Jackson slowly gets off my bed and he walks out of my room.

I get off my bed and I walk out my room making my way to the backyard, once I get to the backyard I see Jordan sitting on a bench I walk over to him and sit next to him.

"Soooo what you wanna talk about, friend?" I ask trying to lighten the mood because I think I know exactly what we're about to talk about.

"We need to talk about that almost kiss" Jordan says.

"Oh, yeah you see I don't want to talk about that" I say as I stand up and I feel a hand on my wrist I look down at Jordan.

"Sit" he says and I sigh and sit back down. "Okay so I'm sorry for almost kissing you" he kinda of blurts out.

"It's okay, I'm sorry for almost kissing you too"

"Its okay, did you tell Jackson about the almost kiss"

"Nope" I tell Jordan.

"Oh, why not?"

"Because we didn't necessarily kiss, so I thought it wasn't really a big deal." I tell Jordan and I turn my head to look at him.

"Oh" is all he says as he looks up at me, with the look of disappointment in his eyes.

"Yeah, oh" I say not knowing what else to say.

Then we just continue to stare at each other, he has the prettiest of green eyes I mean I have noticed when he's mad they turn a darker shade of green and when he's calm they turn a lighter shade of green and when he's sad its like a mixture in between light and dark green. Its like he has one of those mood rings for eyes and that's like super cool.

He leans in closer to my face and he also starts to slowly close his eyes. I slowly close my eyes too and next thing you know his lips crash onto mine. I kiss him back and then I feel him deepen the kiss.

"WHAT HE HECK!" I hear a voice scream I put my hands on Jordan's chest pushing him away from me.

Jordan's eyes widen probably because he realized what had happened too.

I turn my head to see Max making his way over to Jordan and I, a sigh of relief leaves my body once I see its not Jackson.

Max sits down in between Jordan and I pushing Jordan further away from me on the bench then Max yells again "WHAT THE HECK!"

I flinch from his sudden outburst. "I don't even know" I say honestly.

"You're cheating on Jackson" Max says stating the obvious, that I wish wasn't true.

"I'm not cheating, I accidentally kissed him" Max shakes his head at me then he looks at Jordan and he points at him.

"You! I never liked you. Ever since you pushed me down in front of that lawn mower" Max says causing Jordan to laugh.

"I remember that day, you were screaming because you thought you were going to die and Jackson and I stood on the porch just laughing at you"

"I could've died!" Max says then he smacks the back of Jordan's head causing Jordan to stop laughing.

"So Max do you promise that you're not going to tell Jackson what you saw?" I ask him taking everything off the lawnmower topic.

Max sighs and he stares at me for awhile, oh no is he thinking about kissing me too? "Okay I won't tell him" I let out another sigh of relief "but" why but I never like it when he says but he always wants something in return.

"If you cheat on my brother again, you better sleep with one eye open Missy" Max says as he gets off the bench and he walks back inside the house.

"Okay so that was on accident and we'll just forget that ever happened okay?" I say looking at Jordan.

"Okay" he says with a hint of anger in his tone as he gets up and walks away from me.

Why would he be angry? I might've just heard him wrong. I shake it off and I get up and I walk into the house. I make my way into the living room and I see DJ sitting on the couch watching TV. "How's your day going?" She asks me once she notices my presence in the room.

"Great, I was wondering Can I get my phone back?"

"You know you're grounded, why do you need your phone?"

"I need to talk to Vicky about something" I say and DJ looks up at me.

Then she asks "what'd you do?"

"Nothing, I just need to talk to my friend"

"Mmmhmmm" DJ sighs and then she goes into her purse and hands me my phone.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you" I squeal, and I turn and run to my room, once I get to my room I open and close my door rhenni lock my door then I hop onto my bed and I starts texting Vicky.

R: Hey friend
V: didn't you get your phone taken away?
R: yep
V: what'd you do?
R: why do I always have to be doing something?
V:because your a Gibbler
R: okay fine, I kissed Jordan.

She doesn't text back for a while and then she finally text back.

V: hold on I'm coming over.

~~~~~~~

I hear a knock on my door I stand up and I open my door to see Vicky she glares at me and points to my bed "sit" Is the only words she says. Causing me to be scared a little.

☺😊😊☺😊☺😊☺☺😊☺😊☺
What a chapter.

~ Question Time ~

Soooo what's your opinion on that kiss?

How do you feel about Ramona not telling Jackson?

What do you think Vicky going to do?

Vote
Comment
Share

Xoxo~ T