Chapter 33

Chapter 33: I don't like the lady next door.

Ramona's POV

I keep staring at Jackson as he paces back and forth around the living room running his fingers through his hair saying 'I can't believe it' over and over again. My mom, DJ, and Tommy are sitting on the couch also. "This is making me dizzy" Max says as he lifts his head off my shoulder a little.

"He was smarter last time I saw him" Jordan says.

"Hey kid that's pacing around the room what's your name?" I ask.

Jackson stops pacing and looks at me. "My name is Jackson, you probably forgot that because you were to busy with Jackson.....I'm so stupid" Jackson says as he puts his head down and covers his face with his hands.

"You really are" Max says as he lays back down on my shoulder.

"You're probably mad at me right now aren't?" Jackson asks I look up at him and I turn my head back to the TV that says 'press play'

"Are you ignoring me?" I just stare at the TV. I will not talk to him until he learns to trust me.

"Seriously? Geez you're being so stupid right now" I'm not the one who just paced back and forth because I thought that you were cheating on me with me.

"Jackson just sit down I wanna watch the movie" Max finally says. Jackson groans and sits on the arm of the couch next to me and I push him down. He stands back up and glares at me as he sits on the floor in front of Stephanie's feet, then what we've all been waiting for DJ pressed play.

~10 minutes later

"Do you wanna build a snowman? It doesn't have to be a snowman" I sing.

"Go away Ramona" Max says as he joins in.

"Okay byeeee"

~A few minutes later

"I mean its crazy" I start singing.

"We finish each others" Jordan jumps

"Sandwiches"

"That's what I was gonna say"

"I never met someone who thinks so much like me, Jinx, Jinx again Are mental synchronization can't have but one explanation" Jordan and I sing at the same time.

"You" Jordan sings by himself again

"And I" I join in by myself again.

"Were"

"Just"

"Meant to-" Then Jackson cuts us off from me and Jordan's duet.

"NO! You guys are not meant to be!"

Then Jordan and I stop singing and we continue to watch the movie.

~ a few more minutes later

"LET IT GOOOOO!"

"shut up Jackson" Max, Jordan and I yell at him.

"Well then" Jackson mumbles.

Then nobody sang along for the rest of the movie.
~~~~~~

I woke and I realized I was laying on someone, I slowly lifted my head to see Jackson I put my hands on his sides and I pushed him off my bed and right on to the floor.

"WHAT THE HECK!" Jackson screamed as he hit the floor. He stood up and looked at me.

"Why did you do that" I continue to ignore him.

"Are you giving me the silent treatment?"I give him a thumbs up and I get out of bed.

Jackson huffs and rolls his eyes as he leaves the room. I grab my towel off of my closet door and I walk out of my room and I walk into the bathroom. I lock the door behind me and I take a shower, brush my hair, brush my teeth, and I put on very little makeup. I open the door to see Jordan and Max standing in front of the door.

Max glares at Jordan and Jordan glares at Max. They look at me and they both try to rush into the bathroom shoving me onto the ground. "Max let me go I'm the oldest" Jordan says trying to push Max out of the door.

"I live here" Max says pushing his way back into the bathroom. I was about to crawl out when I realized something.

I'm not wearing a towel, I hope they haven't noticed. Where is my towel? Oh there it is. I grab my towel and wrap it around my body and I crawl out of the bathroom. To see Jackson closing his room door and he's also holding a towel.

"Hey you remember that day you forgat your towel when we were in Florida?" Jackson asks me as he starts to laugh.

"SHE FORGOT HER TOWEL WHEN SHE OPENED THE BATHROOM DOOR TOO!" Jordan and Max shout from the bathroom.

So they did see me naked, I look back at Jackson to see he's laughing, I look back at the bathroom door to hear the other two laughing. I feel my face heat up from embarrassment as I run back to my room and I close the door behind me. I slide down my door, all three of them saw me naked.

~~~~~~~

I'm hating this breakfast, I mean the food is good it's just the three little boys who won't stop giving me quick glances and laughing.

Stephanie puts her fork on her plate and she asks "okay, what's so funny?"

Then Jordan, Jackson, and Max all say "we saw Ramona naked" and I can feel my face heat up with embarrassment as the burst out into laughter.

"Okay then" Stephanie says as she goes back to her food.

"What?! You're not gonna do anything about it? They won't stop teasing me" DJ stops eating and she sighs.

"If you guys don't stop teasing her you'll have to sleep outside." All three of them instantly stop laughing and they continue to eat there food.

"I didn't see anything" Max says as he gets up and puts his empty plate in the sink.

"Also, all of you kids are going to Mrs. Greenberg's today" Stephanie says as she gets up with her empty plate.

"Why?" Jackson asks

"Because I have to go to the clinic, Stephanie has a gig, and Kimmy has to leave for three days for Gibbler Style Party Planning" DJ says as I get up and I throw my plate in the sink.

I never been to Mrs. Greenberg's house, but Jackson and Max have said a lot of good things about her.

~~~~~~~

I sat down on the couch with Max on my left and Jordan on my right and Jackson is sitting next to Max. Stacy is sitting on the rocking chair combing a dolls hair across from us, Mrs. Greenberg walks into the living room and she sits a tray if cookies on the table in front of us. She then takes a seat in front of us on the arm chair.

Then she starts the conversation, "so, Jamona is it?"

"It's Ramona" I say correcting her.

"Oh sorry, anyway who's your mother?"

"Kimmy" I say.

"Kimmy, Kimmy Gibbler?"

"Yes"

"Oh" she says with disgust in her voice.

"Is there a problem?" I ask raising my eyebrow.

"No, not at all" She says as she leans back in the chair crossing her arms and glaring at me.

Today should be interesting.

😊😁☺😀😊😁😊😀☺😁😊😆😊

Author here.

Did anybody else see what I did when Mrs. Greenberg accidentally said her name wrong?

~ Question Time ~

So how was the chapter?

What do you think about Ramona giving Jackson the silent treatment?

What do you think about Mrs. Greenberg?

Vote
Comment
Share

Xoxo~ T