Chapter 45

*A/N At the top is pictures of what everyones outfits are going to look like*

Chapter 45: The Jealousy Game

Ramona's POV

I took a big sigh and I laid down on my bed, the cops are downstairs asking Jordan and my mother questions, I just came from down the stairs after I told them what Jordan had told me.

Speaking of Jordan we have a date to go to, in the backyard. He says its going to be special but I really just think its going to be a picnic.

I can't wait, because Jordan is so sweet and romantic and I really want to see what he's going to do. I'm so excited just thinking about it, I have to text Vicky.

I pick up my phone and I open my messages to see a bunch of missed messages from Vicky, oops.

V: Bobby said he loved me

V: Bobby is so sweet

V: is anything juicy happening at your house I want to come over tomorrow

V: you're not texting me back so I'll just come over tomorrow

V: alright goodnight bestie

V: Morning bestie

V: Omg check Lola's Instagram and check it right now I'm on my way over

Check Lola's Instagram? I close my messages and I go to Instagram I go on Lola's page and I click on her latest post. Its a picture of her and the caption reads.

Going to hang with my bae @Jmoney for today love him, best boyfriend ever.

I almost dropped my phone. I can't be mad at him I mean we're not even together anymore but how could he move on so quickly, was Lola right the whole time? Was Jackson just using me to get to her? Was it just a matter of time before he broke up with me? Should I cancel the date with Jordan?

No, I shouldn't cancel the date with Jordan just because Jackson wants to use me to get to my Ex Best friend. If he wants Lola he can have Lola, I'll just take Jordan.

I hear a knock on my door then my door burst open, before I can even say "come in". Vicky slams my door shut behind her and she walks over to my bed.

"I see cops and Lola is calling Jackson her boyfriend, spill" Vicky commands.

I tell Vicky about Jordan's situation with his stepfather and why the cops are here, I also tell her that Jackson and I broke up and how I'm going on date with Jordan tonight.

"We're having a sleepover, I can't afford to miss anymore drama" Vicky says as she takes a big huff and sits on my bed, and before I can tell her we have to cancel because of my date with Jordan she pulls out her phone and starts to call somebody she puts her phone up to her ear.

"Bobby Boo....I'm having a sleepover at Ramona's and your invited..... Sure Andrew can come.....okay love you too Bobby Boo" She hangs up her phone and I stare at her.

"Oh looks like you have to cancel your date with Jordan, oops" Vicky says as she gives me a fake apologetic smile.

"What did Jordan do to you?" I ask her.

"He broke you and Jackson up" she simply replies, and I sigh now I have to cancel my date with Jordan.

I hear a faint knock my door and It gets pushed open anyway to reveal a very red faced Max wearing footy pajamas he walks over to me and I pick him up and sit him on my lap and he lays his head on my shoulder.