Chapter 41

A/N sorry for not uploading in a long time, I've been busy with school this whole time. But I'm back and here's an update I bet some of you guys were waiting for.

Chapter 41: Make ups and new feelings.

Ramona's POV.

We all snuck into the house through Jackson and Max's bedroom window. It took us forever to do that since Max was to scared to climb the tree that lead up to the window but we finally talked him into climbing the tree. We all took showers and we changed into our night clothes, after that DJ called us downstairs to eat dinner. Dinner was okay, except Jackson and Jordan were glaring at each other the whole time.

Currently we're all sitting on the floor in my room, in a circle and by we're I mean Jordan, Jackson, Max, and me.

"Okay you two need to reconnect your friendship" I say breaking the silence.

"I don't feel like it" Jackson shrugs his shoulders.

"I'll make you feel like it" I threaten him.

Jackson eyes widen and he clears his throat. "Alright, Jordan I want you to promise that you will not try to steal Ramona away from me, and then I'll forgive you"

Jordan opens his mouth but Max cuts him off. "Yeah that promise could be easily broken so don't even try to promise you'll stay away from Ramona, I see the way she looks at you even though she doesn't want to admit it. She likes you more than a friend"

"I do not" I defend myself. I do not like Jordan, I love Jackson and only Jackson. Me and Jordan will never work. I mean he is cute, funny, charming, and a great kisser probably even better than Jackson...Oh My Gawd. I think I like Jordan.

No, I can't like him he's not my type, do I even have a type? Yes, yes I do and my type is Jackson and only Jackson. Who am I kidding, I like Jordan and I like Jackson and now I'm all confused. This is all Max's fault he's the one who made me think of all this just now. Why couldn't he just let Jordan promise not to try and steal me away from Jackson? I wouldn't be so confused right now.

Well actually I'm not confused, I mean I like Jackson and I like Jordan. The question is who do you like more. Well I obviously like Jackson more. I mean I think I do. I need to text Vicky asap.

"Yeah, she doesn't like him. She likes me and only me, right Ramona?" Jackson asks and he looks up at me.

I hesitate for like a second and then I say "Yeah you and only you"

I look at Max and he just rolls his eyes at me. I look at Jordan and he gives me a slight smile, I look at Jackson and he gives me a great big smile. I wonder how all of this would've turned out if I had a sister, I mean would I still be in all of this drama, I probably would.

"Alright I promise" I snap my head towards Jordan and he's looking down at the floor tracing patterns on the hard wood surface.

Jackson claps his hands together causing me to snap my head towards him. "Now that we got that settled. I will be going to bed now. I mean J-Money doesn't look this good with out going to sleep every night" Jackson says as he starts to stand up.

I roll my eyes at him "nobody calls that" I say standing up.

"Not yet" Jackson replies.

"More like not never, Max Money will catch on before J Money catches" Max says joining in on the conversation.

"Okay first of all I thought you were on my team. You know the money"

"I am I am, I'm just saying Max Money sounds better than J Money" Max says causing him and Jackson to start a mini argument.