Chapter 11.

Chapter 11: Alert, Alert I've been spotted naked.

Ramona's POV.

It's starting to get dark outside and we're walking around looking for a place to eat. "The Mickey Mouse Diner. Let's eat there" My mom says excitedly. I'm really not even in the mood to eat.

We walk in to the Diner and I see a lady at a podium we walk up to her. "How many?" She asked and DJ replied "seven" she pulled out seven menus and she walked away.

I guess we're supposed to follow her, and thats what we did. We sit down at this large booth. Jackson finally takes his arm from around my waist and then he holds my hand. I look at him and he smiles at me. That smile is so heart melting. "What do you guys want for drinks" she then beams a smile at us.

"I would take a water" I say. Everyone else got either a juice or tea. A few minutes later she comes back with our drinks then we order our food. I got chicken tenders that I'm probably not even going to eat. A few more minutes later my chicken tenders come. Wow, it took them long enough to cook five tenders.

~~~~~~

I walk in to my room and I flop on to my bed. "Ughhhhhhhhh" I groan into my pillow. I can't believe I made it through a whole day and nobody but Jackson known I was sick. He was so sweet today how he wouldn't let go of me but, at some points I really wanted to be free. You know? Well I guess I should breathe now I flip over onto my back to where my nose isn't being suffocated by the pillow.

The door opens and Jackson walks in closing the door behind him. "Ramona today was amazing. Thank you for lying and saying you weren't sick, so I wouldn't be stuck in this house watching you all day" I sit up real quick, and I look at Jackson, he never even cared about me he was just thinking about his self. He walked over to my bed and sat down next to my feet.

My mouth is the form of an O right now. He looks at me with an arch eyebrow. "What?"

"You don't care about me. Today you were only caring about yourself. You were only looking out for me because you know DJ would've made you stay home and watch me all day." He looks at me for a long time then his eyes widen.

"No, no, no I didn't mean it like that"

"Then how did you mean it?"

"Okay I kind of did mean it like that"

"What!?!"

"But, I still care about you. I will always care about you. I guess I just let the fun get to my head." I stare at him. I'm still mad at him.

"Fine, I forgive you"

"Yay!" He then ruffeled my hair and he got up and went to his bed. I got up and I walked out of the room to the bathroom I closed the door and locked it. I turned on the shower then I took a shiwer then when I was done I turned off the shower. I stepped out and looked around. Oh No. I forgot a towel and my pajamas.

I pick up my clothes I wore today and wrapped them around my bum and my chest. I opened the door to see if anyone was out there but I see no one so I run to my room I open the door and I close it. I drop my clothes and I walk over to my closet.

"You could've told me you were gonna give me a show" I freeze. I forgot I shared this room. Right now Jackson has a great view of my bare butt. "I'm not complaining though, I really enjoy this view" my face starts heating up and I know for a fact that I look like a tomato.

I slowly squat down then I crawl into my closet and I close the door then I turn on the closet light. I take this time to scream. "AHHHHHHH, I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS. GRRRRRRRRR"

"Alright in there tiger" I freeze at his words. I'm so going to kill him once I get out of this closet.

~~~~~~~

I take a deep breath, I slowly open the closet doors once I'm done putting on my pajamas . Jackson is sitting right on my bed Indian style. With a smirk on his face. "So, Did you have a nice day?" And. I can tell he is trying to cover up a laugh.

"Yeah, are you having a good day?"

"I'm having a great day"

I glare at him. "Not for long" his smile drops. He slowly gets off my bed and I jump onto my bed then I jump off my bed and onto him.

"You do know I'm stronger then you, right?" I look at him right now we're in a straddling position and I'm sitting on top of him. I look at him with confusion. What does him being stronger have to do with this? He flips me over and now he's on top of me pinning my arms above my head with one his arms while he props his self off me with his other arm. Oh, this is what he meant.

He stares at me. Then he looks down then back up to my eyes. Then I realize he was staring at my lips. He leans in closer to my face. He smiles then he slowly crashes his lips on to mine. I kiss back and now our lips are moving in sync the kiss then begins to get more passionate. He pulls away from me breathing hard.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to -" I cut him off

"Its fine I always wanted to do that to you" I let out a small chuckle.

He gets off of me and and lends me a hand and he helps me get up. He smiles then he leaves out the room. I walk over to my bed and I lay down. Jackson Fuller kissed me. Squeeeeeee. I close my eyes and drift off to sleep. What a night.

😊😀😊😀😊😀😊😀😊😊

Okay, was the kiss to soon. Or was it just right.

Also how was this chapter?

Vote
Comment
Share.

Xoxo~ T