Chapter 36

Chapter 36: Broken Promises and Stuff

Ramona's POV

I sit down on my bed and Vicky stands in front of me and glares at me.

"Why did you? Okay no, How could you? I don't know what to say I'm very disappointed in you" Vicky says as she crosses her arms.

"To be honest he leaned into me first" I say trying to defend myself.

"Well did you tell Jackson"

"Of course not, do you know how mad he'll be?"

"But a relationship is built on trust and honesty, so you have to tell him." Vicky trys to persuade me and I'm just not buying it. I can't tell him he is going to be super mad at me and even madder at Jordan.

"You're right, but I just can't do it" I say looking down at my lap, Vicky sits down next to me and wraps her around my shoulder.

"Ramona did you feel anything during that kiss?"

"No"

She lets out a huge sigh "well that's a relief, I thought it was going to be a love triangle... Unless Jordan likes you then this is going to be an love triangle and I will be at your house more often with a bucket of popcorn watching all of this unravel."

I let out a slight laugh, then it quickly disappears does Jordan like me? He did say I wasn't his type, but feelings can change. That's probably why he seemed angry and disappointed when I told him our kiss wasn't a bug deal he was probably hoping it was a big deal so we could date.

"Ramona" Vicky calls my name snapping me out of my thoughts. I turn my head and look at her. "What were you just thinking about?" She asks me.

"I think Jordan does like me" I tell her and she squeals.

"Yes! Well we actually have to ask him and I'm coming with you to ask him to make sure no more 'accidental' make outs happen"

I roll my eyes at her and I laugh a little. "You seriously think Jordan will tell me to my face that he likes me, I mean he does seem like a shy kid."

"Really? When you first met him he slapped your butt, then yesterday he almost kissed you, and then today he actually kissed you. So if he's shy then I'm shy too" Okay what she said is true.

"Well then you go alone"

"Fine" she then hops off my bed and makes her way out of my room. I lean back in my bed and stare up at the ceiling, I have one crazy life.

Vicky's POV

I walk across the hall and I just barge into Jackson and Max's room. I see no sign of Jordan when I walk just an angry looking Jackson. "What's your problem?" I ask him.

"Ramona and Jordan kissed" He says and my eyes widen.

"H-how do y-you kn-know that" I say stuttering on my words.

"Max told me, I tied his hands together and threw him in the closet because I didn't wanna here him say anything else" He says like its normal to just throw your little brother in a closet, well is that normal? I wish I had siblings. Okay Vicky focus you cane here for Jordan. But I should really get Max out of that closet.

I walk over to closet and I open it to see Max grow the biggest smile when he sees me. "I'm saved!" He practically yells, I giggle he's so adorable.

I untie his hands and he gives me a hug "thank you" he says as he let's go of me and glares at Jackson.

"Max I think you need to tell Ramona what you did" I tell him.

"And risk my life, uh no thank you" Max says as he turns around and walks out the door and I turn my head back to Jackson who has his foot on the window seal.

"What do you think your doing" I ask him.

"I'm going over to Bobby's I'm probably going to end up doing something stupid, so when I get back, you can sign my cast."

"Oh, okay see you later " I say and I turn around, okay where the heck is Jordan?

I walk around the house looking for Jordan and then I find him in the backyard sitting on a bench. I close the backyard behind me and I walk over to him. "Hey Vicky" he says in a dry tone.

"Do you like Ramona?" I ask him trying to hurry up and get this out of the way.

"No hey Jordan?"

"ANSWER THE QUESTION!?" I yell at him making him flinch.

"Okay okay, yes I do like her. But I know she likes-"

I cut him off "listen I just wanted to know if you liked her, its a simple yes or no question. I never asked for a speech" I say getting up.

"Well then" I hear him mumble as I walk away from him.

Ramona's POV.

Vicky barges into my room, like no knocks or anything she just barges into my room. "Max told Jackson, Jordan does like you, Jackson snuck out, and Jordan doesn't know when people just want to hear a yes or no to an answer" Vicky says as she closes my bedroom door.

"MAX!" Is the only name I yell, I can't believe he told Jackson after he promised he wouldn't. Well I should've known that would happen since he can't keep a secret.

My door opens and Max walks into my room slowly. "So listen before you kill me, can we discuss the music I want at my funeral" Max says.

"No, now sit" Vicky says and points to my bed. Max sits next to me.

"I'm sorry, Jackson could tell I was acting weird and he forced me to tell him what happened" Max says

"Well how did he force you?" Vicky asks like shes a cop or something.

"Well he said" Then Max lowers his voice a little "tell me why you're acting weird?" Then max goes back to his normal voice and says "and then I told him what happened"

"I wish I could stay mad at you but you're so adorable" Vicky and I say at the same time causing us to look at each other.

"JINX" we both yell at each other.

Then a sing pops in my head "Jinx, jinx again our mental-"

Max cuts me off from my beautiful singing and he says "please stop, you sound horrible"

"You really do" Vicky agrees with him, I have some friends.

😊☺😊☺😊☺😊☺😊☺😊☺😊

First things first, sorry I haven't posted in a while.

Also, I couldn't really think of a title for this chapter and that's why it says 'and stuff' at the end of the title.

~ Question time ~

So what'd you think Jackson is going to do at Bobby's house?

Who ships Jordona (Jordan and Ramona)?

What'd you think of this chapter?

Vote
Comment
Share

Xoxo~ T