Chapter 43

Chapter 43: A full house of broken hearts

Ramona's POV

I tell Max everything from Jordan cutting to were I finally admit to Max that I like Jordan.

Max stares at me for a while. Then he finally speaks "so you do like Jordan?"

"Yes" I answer simply

"Well who do you like more, Jackson or Jordan?"

"That's the part I'm confused about, what do you think I should do?"

"I think you should break up with Jackson"

I sit up and I look at Max, "what why?"

"Because I know you, your probably going to do something to break you and Jackson up any way just get the heart ache out the way. Also you don't even know if you like him that much anymore so why don't you two just take a break until you get your mind right...and once you do make up your mind I don't care who you choose I'll still be your brother"

"Aww thanks Max" I say as I hug him, he never called me his sister or something along those lines before.

"Now Jackson is across the hall" Max says pointing to my door.

"You want me to do this now?"

"Yes"

I stare at Max then I stare at the door, then I stare at Max again and he mouths "go" I take a deep breath and I make my way off my bed. I open my room door.

Then I walk across the hall, I take a deep breath and then I open Jackson's room door. Jackson looks up from his phone and he looks at me.

"Hey babe" he smiles.

I give him a slight smile and I close the door back and I walk over and sit on his bed.

"Listen we need to talk" I say.

Jackson moves on his bed and he wraps his arm around my shoulder. "About what?" Jackson asks.

"I think we should break up" I whisper, I feel Jackson take his arm from around my shoulder and Thud! he just pushes me off his bed.

"WHAT THE HECK?!" I yell at him as I stand back up. I brush off my pants and I look at Jackson.

"I'm sorry but rats aren't allowed on my bed"

"Don't call me that, stop calling me that. I am not a RAT!" I yell at him.

"Yes you are you will always be a stupid little rat who makes mistakes!" Jackson yells at me.

"You didn't even hear me out, like don't you want to know why I'm breaking up with you?"

"Let me guess, you like Jordan?" Jackson says in a dry tone.

"Yes, and I just think it would be good if we took a break until I can get my feelings straight" I say looking at he floor.

"Whatever, just get out of my room" Jackson's voice cracks and I look up at him to see his eyes are watering.

"Jackson don't cry, I didn't mean to make you cry" I say walking closer to him.

"I'm not crying I'm just sweating through my eyes" He lies.

"Jackson that's impossible-" he cuts me off.

"Just go" Jackson points the his room door.

I turn and I walk towards the door. I opened the door and I see Jordan looking at the ground and he looks up from the ground and he glares at me.