Chapter 14

Chapter 14: I though truth or dare was supposed to be fun.

Ramona's POV.

It's been an hour since we got back home. It is now three thirty my friends and I spent the whole day snacking on chips and just talking to each other. But then Jackson decided we should play truth or dare. So now we're all in a circle on my bedroom floor. My mom went to go plan a party and DJ had to go to the clinic.

Stephanie is watching Tommy downstairs and Max is across the hall in his room taking a nap. In the circle I have Bobby on my right and Vicky on my left Jackson is facing me on the other side of the circle. With Lola on his right and Andrew on his left. He's been hanging out with Lola ever since we've been home. I'm really starting to think he likes Lola more than me.

"Lola?" She looks up from her staring contest with Jackson and faces Bobby. "Truth or Dare?"

"Truth"

"Okay" Then Bobby thinks for a while. "Is it true you like Jackson?" I look at her, she looks at me then at Jackson and then back at me. She then forms a smirk.

"True" My heart sinks as I see the biggest smile come across Jackson's face.

Then someone nudged my shoulder I looked over at Bobby "it's your turn" oh yeah. Who should I pick?

"Lola?"

"I just went"

"Does it look like I care?"

"Not really"

"Okay, truth or dare?" Please pick dare. Please pick dare.

"Uhhh, dare" yes.

"Drink bleach"

"RAMONA!" everyone yells my name.

"That's my name don't wear it out"

"I thought we were friends" Lola says putting a hand on her chest.

"Yeah, me too." Vicky then stands up. "Where are you going" I say tilting my head up at her.

"To get me some popcorn, this just got interesting." She then walks out my door.

"MAKE ME SOME TOO!" Andrew and Bobby yell after her. "Okay" she replies.

"Ramona what is wrong with you?" Jackson says as he is now holding a crying Lola.

"I was just joking" I say trying to play it off with a slight laugh.

"Well I really don't like the joke" Lola says leaning off of Jackson. Then she wipes off her invisible tears.

"Here's your popcorn, and your popcorn" Then Vicky sits down next to me. "And here's my popcorn" she picks up a whole handful and shoves it in her mouth.

"Ramona we all know that wasn't a joke. What is wrong with you?" Jackson asked me again.

"Nothing, I'm fine" I say lookin down at the floor.

"Your lying. I know when your lying" Jackson says crossing his arms around his chest. "Ramona what is wrong with you?" Jackson asked again.

I look up at him. "You wanna know what's wrong with me?" He nods. "Well, ever since we got here you've been hanging out with Lola and I feel like you like her way more than you like me. Then when Bobby asked her if she likes you and she said true, you had the biggest smile on your face. So, all I wanna know is do you like Lola more than me?" Jackson looks down. I knew it. I shake my head at him.
"Vicky we're going to your house" I say as pull her up by the arm and then I drag her out of the room.

"Are you okay?" She asked calmly.

"Not really" I say through gritted teeth. I really thought he like me, but no. He was just using me to get his mind off Lola. I thought he really cared about me, but no he was just using me because of Lola.
Lola, Lola, Lola, LOLA. Everything has to be about her. I should've known Jackson and I were to good to be true. "Ramona, your hurting my arm" I let go of Vicky's arm. That I just violently squeezed. I mouth sorry then I turn around oh we're at her house. She pulls a key out of her pocket and she unlocks the door.

We walk up the stairs and we go into her room and I belly flop into her bad and I just let my tears flow out. I cry for a good five minutes, until I hear a door shut I sit up and see Vicky at the door with Oreo Cookie ice cream, my fave. She comes and sits down on the bed next to me. She opens the ice cream and hands me a spoon and we both dig in.

Jackson's POV.

I messed up, I messed up really bad.

I started pacing back and forth we're all in Ramona's room. Andrew, Bobby, and Lola are all sitting on her bed.

How could I let this happen? She probably hates me right now, and all because I'm a stupid jerk. When Ramona asked me if I like Lola more then her I actually had to think about it. I mean yes I do like Lola and I like Ramona also but once I saw Lola again when I was walking up to the porch its like all those feelings I had for her came back. I know what I should do. I grab my phone out my back pocket and I walk out into the hallway.

I call Ramona she picks up on the third ring. "Hey, Ramona" I say nervously.

"What?" She snaps, I can tell she's been crying by the sound of the voice. I sigh I really don't want to do this but its for Ramona.

"Ramona, I think we should break up"

"Yeah me to" My heart sinks, she hates me.

"Okay umm bye" I hang up the phone and I push the door open. I look on the other side of the door to see why it was so heavy and Lola's ear is pressed up against it. She smirks at me.

"So your single?" She pokes my chest.

"Yes, I'm going to stay like that for a while. Bye" I say stepping out of the way and pointing to the door. She stomps her foot and leaves. I hear clapping I look over at Bobby and Andrew.

"Bravo, great show, whoo" I shake my head and I walk over to the head of Ramona's bed I lay down and I pick up a pillow and I smell it. It smells just like Ramona. "Dude, stop you look desperate"

"I am I want my Ramona back"

"Then why did you dump her?" Asked Andrew.

"Because I'm and idiot"

"True" they say at the same time. I throw the pillow at them. They laugh and I chuckle slightly. But my happiness doesn't last. I really want Ramona back.

Ramona's POV

I sob into to Vicky's chest, he hates me and he's probably all over Lola right now. I can't believe he just dumped me like that. I mean we could've talked it out when I got back home. But no, he had to be a stupid jerk and break up with me so he could probably go and throw his self on Lola some more. I can't believe him. I hate him, I hate him, I hate him, I hate him.
"I thought truth or dare was supposed to be fun" Vicky says. I look up at her. "How much do you hate him?" She asks me. I look at her face and right now she has her revenge face.

"Vicky I don't really hate him" she raises and eyebrow "I hate that I love him" I say as put my face back into her chest and I start crying more she starts rubbing my back. I lift up off her again and I wipe my tears. "We're still getting him back for making me cry right"

"Yep" we give each other a high five and I grab the ice cream and I start eating again as Vicky starts telling me the plan.
😐☺😐☺😐☺😐😭☺😊😀☺😀

Hello Author here.

Okay so, Jackson and Ramona had another argument.

Also. Now there not together (don't hate me)

But how great was this chapter it took me from twelve something and now its one something in the morning I'm going to bed now.

Vote
Comment
Share.

Xoxo~ T