Chapter 2

Chapter 2: Hate is a strong word.

Ramona's POV

I hear the door click and in comes Stephanie and Tommy. "Hey kids" she says as she sits her purse on the table and walks over to the other side of the room to put Tommy is his crib. "Nothing much" I say shrugging and getting up from the couch.

"Okay well, Kimmy is bringing takeout and she'll be here in about ten minutes with Max. Dj will be home around eight though. Also I'm about to go take a nap so don't bother me" and with that said Stephanie left through the kitchen leaving me alone with Jackson and a sleeping Tommy.

"I wish Lola was here" Jackson said sighing and leaning down on the couch. I'm getting tired of this ever since him and Lola had that kiss. He's been talking about her non stop. Lola this and Lola that and something about J money and Lola blah blah blah, Blah. After a while he started sounding like the grown ups on Charlie Brown. Wah, wuh, wah, bleh, blah wuh, wah.

"Yeah well I'm glad she's not here right now" I mumble as I start heading for the stairs. I mean don't get me wrong, me and Lola are BFFWD. (Best friends forever without a doubt). But I'm kinda mad at her and she knows I'm mad at her considering that long texting argument we had after she kissed Jackson and went home. You see I'm mad at her because. I told her that I sorta like Jackson. But, the big word their is sorta. I mean I just love how soft his hair is, and how beautiful his eyes are, and I love his personality. Also, sometimes when I stare at him for a while I just strart wondering how soft are his lips are?

Is that creepy? I think it is. Am I talking to myself? I think you are. Should i stop? Yes, yes you should.

Anyway, so you get why I'm so mad at Lola for kissing him right? Geez. I slam my bedroom door and belly flop onto my bed. Then I start to slowly dose off but then I hear knocking at my door. "Come in" I say with my voice being muffeled by my pillow.

"Hey, Ramona are you okay?" I look up to see Jackson combing his hand through his hair. Man, he looks so hot doing that. Snap out of it!

"Yeah I'm fine why?" I lie.

"Because you basically stormed up the stairs and I heard you slam your bedroom door. So I thought you were mad."

"Oh no, I'm fine. Trust me" I lie again.

"Your not fine, come on tell me what's wrong" Wait, why did he close the door? Why is he walking towards me? Gulp, He sitting next to me. Act cool. He slung his arm around you. Uh what do I do? Act cool. Oh yeah.

"Nice weather we're having" mental face palm.

"What?" Why am I so stupid? I don't know. You know your a very mean, voice in my head. Yeah who cares. "Ramona stop stalling, what is wrong?"

"It's just"

"RAMONA, JACKSON. DINNER" saved by the bell or food. I hop off my bed and make my way downstairs faster than Flash. I sit down at the table and see that we're having Taco's. "Hey Kimmy and Max." Jackson says as he pulls out his seat and sits down.

"Hey, Jackson. Hey sweetie" she says as she kisses my forehead. Then she sits down "alright let's dig in" Then we all start passing the food around.

~~~~~~

Currently sitting on my bed just going through peoples instagrams. "Ramona can you come here for a sec?" I here Max's voice say. I get off my bed and go over to his room I tripped over a toy duck and knocked over something. Only thing I heard was shattering. So I'm guessing it was made out of glass. Oh no, please don't be, please don't be. I sit up and look at the pieces closer oh no, Jackson's gonna kill me.

"Ramona if you need me I'll be in the closet" then Max speeds off to the closet and he closes it behind him.

"Max what was that!?" Oh shoot. All I know is that. That voice is Jackson and his feet are right behind where my elbows are propped up. "Ramona?"

"The one and only" I say trying to brighten the mood.

"Is that my glass firetruck that my dad gave to me."

"m-Maybe" I stutter.

"Ramona?"

"Yes" well he doesn't seem mad so this is good right? You broke something sentimental. Of course he's going to get mad. But technically it's Max's fault for calling me over here and its Cosmo's fault for leaving that chew toy right there. So he can't be mad at me right?

"get out of my room I never wanna see you again. I Hate you"

"Well I'm right across the hall so you have no choice but to look at me just saying" as I finally get off the ground and brush off my shorts and now I'm standing up straight facing Jackson.

"Just leave Ramona"

"Jackson, you do know this was an accident right"

"Ramona just go"

"Jackson do you really hate me?"

Then he looks like he is about to say something but he doesn't he just looks at me and points the open door. I walk past him and across the hall to my room and I slam the door and I belly flop onto my bed.

He hates me. He said it straight to my face that he hates. Okay Ramona think positive. He may get over it. But what if he doesn't and hates me forever? Okay how about you don't think about him at all. Let's see tomorrow is the last day of school so Yay. Then it's
just gonna be me and Jackson. I mean me and the Fullers/Tanners. This summer. I still can't believe he said he hated me. I said think positive. Sorry.

😀😊😀😊😊😀😊
How was this chapter. I don't think it was that good.

Vote
Comment
Share

Xoxo~ T