Chapter 39

Chapter 39: Pool Parties and Stuff

Ramona's POV

"Ramona are you going to answer me?" Jordan asks.

Uhhhhhhhh.

"AUNT STEPHANIE!"  I hear someone yell form inside the house.

"Hey Stephanie is here, I should go say hi to her" I say as I quickly get off the ground and I run into the house ignoring Jordan as he calls my name.

I run into the house and standing in the kitchen getting hugged by Max and Jackson is Stephanie. I run up to her and I give her a hug.

"I missed my three little stooges" Stephanie says as she hugs us tighter.

"Can't breathe, I repeat Max money can't breathe"

"Oh sorry" Stephanie says as she let's go of us. "So what did I miss? Wait let me guess you two aren't together anymore?" She asks with a chuckle.

"Actually we are, even though we got into an argument because we kissed other people. But we're good now" Jackson says as he holds my hand.

"Oh that's good, well I'm going to go take a nap. So wake me up when its time for dinner" Stephanie says as she walks away to her room.

"Hey you wanna go to the pool?" Jackson whispers in my ear.

"We're grounded" I whisper back.

"So, we snuck out before" Okay true, buy we can get into serious trouble if we got caught.

"Jackson no"

"Please for me, you know you wanna" He begs.

"Fine" I give in.

"Yay, meet me in my room once you got your swimming supplies" He says as he turns and runs up the stairs.

"Why do you need your swimming supplies?" I turn to see Max arching his eyebrow.

"No reason" I say slowly backing away and I turn and run up the stairs.

Well that was close one, I walk into my room and I close the door behind me. I grab my phone off my bed and I text Vicky.

R:  Are you still at that dinner thing?

V: No I'm at home, being bored.

R: You wanna meet Jackson and me at the pool

V: Sure I'll be there, what time?

R: We're getting ready now

V: Oh okay, I'll invite Bobby and Andrew

R: And I'll invite Jordan

V: Do you want Jackson to kill you?

R: He's not going to kill me, if anything he'll kill Jordan

V: True, okay see there

I put my phone down and I go to my closet searching for a bathing suit. I pick out a purple polka dot bikini and I switch out of my clothes and I put on my bathing suit. I throw a dress on over it and I walk across the hall into Jackson's room to see he's throwing on a shirt.

"You ready" He asks me once he gets his shirt.

"Um yeah, let me just go downstairs real quick. How about you go without me and I'll be there in a few?"

"Yeah, I can do that." He walks over to me and gives me a kiss on the cheek making me feel like fireworks exploded in my stomach. I flash him a smile as he turns around and walks towards his window. I turn around and I run out of his room and down the stairs.