Chapter 38

Chapter 38: More secrets and suspicions

(Hello Author here, just letting you know this chapter may get very sad. Just letting you know)

Ramona's POV

"Okay I don't know how to tell you this" Jordan tells me, as he looks up at me. He has the look of pain and fear in his eyes, I quickly look away from his eyes knowing nothing ever goes good when I look into his eyes.

"Jordan I promise I won't tell anyone, you can tell me anything" I assure him.

Jordan starts looking around, so I ask him "why are you looking around?"

"I'm looking for Max he doesn't know how to keep a secret and he always seems to pop up at moments like this" Jordan tells me, and that is so true. Max always does show up at the worst times. He always catches someone doing something bad.

I snap out of my thoughts and I look at Jordan who is staring at me. "Sooooo, are you going to tell me or nah?" I ask him.

"Don't say or nah"

"What's wrong with saying nah?" I ask him.

"A lot of people say it and it gets annoying"

"Okay can you just tell me what's wrong with you?" I ask trying to get this secret out of him quicker.

He let's out a big sigh, "Don't freak out" he tells me, as he puts his hand on his sleeve and he slowly pulls it up revealing scar after scar after scar.

I grab his hand and I pull his arm closer to me. "Why?" Is all I ask, he probably didn't even hear me because I said it so quietly.

"I don't want to talk about it" He tries to pull away, but I keep my grip on his hand.

"No, I wanna know the reason" I tell him as I look up at him, a tear slowly rolls down his face and he opens his mouth like he wants to say something but he closes his mouth again.

"My step dad" he whispers as he looks down at his arm. Please don't tell me his step dad is doing what I think he's doing.

"He hurts me" he whispers.

"Doesn't your mother stop him? Does she even know?" I ask and Jordan looks up at me and he nods his head 'yes'. I try to hold back my tears but I know its to late when I feel a tear slowly go down my cheek, but Jordan catches the tear with his thumb.

"Why are you crying?" He ask softly.

"Because this is sad, you need to tell, someone or call the cops. You need to tell DJ she could help you"

"No, I'm not telling anyone and you promised not to tell anyone either. This is our secret, okay?"

"But-" Jordan cuts me off.

"Okay?" He asks me again, and I stop trying to talk him into telling someone. Even though I really thinks he needs to tell someone, but I promised I wouldn't tell anyone so I won't.

I turn my head away from him and I look at the ground. I feel his lips touch my cheek and I turn and look at him as I feel this weird feeling go through me "Thank you" he says.

"For what?" I asks because I'm confused.

"For being my friend" Awwww, he's so sweet. Wait, does he friends back home? Is he a loner?

"Are you a loner?" I ask him, oh wait was that rude? Yes I think it was.

"No I'm not a loner, I actually have two friends back home and only one of those friends knows about this" He says as he pulls his sleeve back down over his arm.

"What are your friends names?"

"What are you a cop?"

"No I just want to know more about you" I say as I turn around in the bench and I try to sit criss cross apple sauce, but I fail and I end up falling on the ground causing Jordan to laugh at me.

I groan from the pain, as I turn and lay on my back staring up at the sky. Jordan gets down off the bench and he lays down next to me also looking up at the sky.

"You know it would be better if it was dark outside" Jordan says.

"How would it be better?" I aks him.

"Because there will be nothing but stars and then I can tell you how pretty you are" I feel his hand touch mine and then he interlocks our fingers and that weird feeling comes back again but I just hold onto his hand because its like a good weird feeling.

"Jordan I told you last night, you have to get over me" I sigh.

"I know, its hard though"

"I know it is" I say and he laughs.

"What do you think Jackson would do if he seen us like this?"

"He'll probably take Jealous Jackson to a whole other level... You know I was actually thinking about coming up with a theme song for Jealous Jackson"

"Umm alright, he's Jealous Jackson. Thats all I got"

"That's all I got too, wait we didn't finish what we were talking about earlier" I say.

"What do you mean?"

"Your friends, we were talking about your friends" I say in a duh tone.

"Oh well there's Bridget and Timmy, I became friends with Bridget in the seventh grade and Timmy and I been friends since preschool."

"Is he the one you told about this?"

"Yeah"

"I still think you need to tell someone"

"And I still think you need to stop trying to persuade me into telling someone"

"Why don't you tell someone?" I ask him.

"Reasons"

"You wanna tell me the reasons?"

"No not really"

"Oh okay then" I say, then we just lay there all quietly, staring at the sky until Jordan speaks.

"Ramona can I ask you
something?"

"Yeah, what?"

"Why didn't you get mad when I kissed your cheek and why are you letting me hold your hand?"

Uhhhhhhhhh.

😊☺😊☺☺😊☺😊☺😊☺😊☺

Author here, how's it going?

~Question time~

1)So who like the idea of me writing another Jamona book when I'm done writing this Jamona book?

(To be honest I don't even know how I'm going to end this one yet but don't worry there will be a lot more chapters)
~~~~~~~~~~~
2)So who was sad while reading this?
~~~~~~~~~~~
( I was getting sad writing this chapter)
~~~~~~~~~~~
3)Who likes Oreo Cookie Ice Cream, and If you don't like this ice cream what's your fave ice cream flavor?

( yeah I know that question was random, but I couldn't think of no more questions)

Vote
Comment
Share

Xoxo~ T