Chapter 4

Author Note: that's a picture of Vicky at the top or side, well wherever you can see it 😊

Chapter 4: the Love Pentagon.

Ramona's POV.

I get on the bus and sit down. Bobby and Jackson are sitting across the aial from me. We stop at another stop then Vicky gets on the bus, she comes and sits right next to me pushing me towards the window. "Hey, bestie how's life" She asked.

~Victoria Sinclair, Bff, she's 14 years old (she got held back in third grade), she loves social media, she talks a lot, she's very crazy and weird but in a good way, she's has brown hair, she also has bright green eyes, she has a bunch of freckles (that's why Bobby and Jackson call her Sprinkle's), and she just has the best personality. Even though sometimes shes an airhead. You just got to love her.~

"Life is going great, I guess"

"Why I guess? Why did you say I guess? You know what don't tell me now, I'm coming to your house after school"

"Yeah, I can't believe this is our last day of middle school"

"I know right, I can't believe I made it this far. I'm about to be a HIGHSCHOOLER!" She squealed.

"Hey sprinkles keep it down over there would yuh I'm trying to get in my beauty sleep" Said Bobby as he put his hands behind his head then he kicked off his shows "ow!" Someone screamed. Then he propped his feet up on the top of the seat in front of him.

"Mona his feet are burning my nose" Said Vicky as she tried to open the window. But like all the windows on this death trap its stuck. But, here's my theory I think the bus driver took some gorilla glue and glued all these windows shut. So on hot days like today (its 91°F out side right now) he can watch us suffer. Also I think the A.C. actually works but he doesn't turn it on because he wants to watch us suffer.

Just saying, I think this theory is very true. Seriously though, this is torture.

"Bob, can you please put your shoes on its already torture to sit on this rolling Sahara Dessert." I said as I was taking the hair tie off my wrist and putting my hair up into a ponytail.

"No, this bus is super hot the less clothes the better"

"Yeah take off more clothes start off with your shirt or pants it doesn't matter it's up to you" oh yeah, Vicky is in love with Bobby.  I think I forgot to mention that.

"Sprinkles calm down, he. don't. like. you." Said Jackson kind of rudely and slowly like she was a two year old.

I look at Jackson, then I turn my head to the window, then I whip my head back to Jackson he is  wearing a buttoned up short sleeve shirt and some jeans. The thing is that shirt isn't buttoned up and there is no shirt under it, all you can see is skin and four pack. (I guess going to the gym every Friday did pay off for him a little) he looks so hot sitting there with his legs laying across Bob's stomach and his arms behind his head as he lays back on the window staring across the aial to me and Vicky. "Ramona!?" I look up to Jackson's face.