Chapter 34

Chapter 34: someone needs to learn how to forgive and forget.

Ramona's POV

We continue to sit on the couch doing absolutely nothing, well except Max he's helping Stacy finish a puzzle. I stare down at my hands and each time I look up Mrs. Greenberg is glaring at me. I have a feeling she's mad at me for something, but we've never met before. She did seem a little mad when I told her who my mother was.

"Jackson, how are you and that Lola girl, I heard she gave you a kiss one night?" Mrs. Greenberg says. Causing me to feel a little uncomfortable because we're talking about Lola, the back stabbing witch.

"Uhhh, well I'm actually dating Ramona" Jackson kind of stutters.

"Why? Are you desperate? I have know I nice little girl-" Jackson cuts Mrs. Greenberg.

"I'm not desperate, I can have any girl I want. Seriously look at me" he gestures to him self and I roll my eyes.

"Well, hasn't she done anything stupid? I mean she is a Gibbler" How is she talking about me like this? I'm sitting right here in front of her.

"No she hasn't, she's the best girlfriend ever" I look down and blush from his words.

"Well, you haven't had much experience sweetheart." My smile quickly disappears and I look up to see Mrs. Greenberg is glaring at me.

"What did I do to you? Or what did my mother do to you?" I ask her.

Mrs. Greenberg rolls her eyes. "When your mother was younger she came into my house and she broke my late husbands favorite tea cup, I've been mad at her ever since" she looks up as she saying this likes shes trying to picture it.

"Well Ramona broke my glass firetruck that my father gave me, and I still forgave her" Jackson says then I hear Jordan sigh and he walks towards the door.

"Where are you going?" I ask Jordan as he goes up to the door.

"I just need some fresh air" He says as he walks out the door closing it behind him.

"Listen, you have to forgive people. Right now your holding a grudge and that's not healthy" Jackson tells Mrs. Greenberg

"Well what do you know? You're dating a Gibbler, and your mind has been corrupted with all these gadgets."

"Just because her last name is Gibbler, does not mean you can just take all your anger out on her!" Jackson is getting mad I can tell, I have to stop this.

"Cheese" I blurt out making everyone in the room look at me with a weird expression on their faces.

"You're a weirdo just like your mother" Mrs. Greenberg rolls her eyes and she sighs.

"Listen Lady, don't talk about my mother, because at least she can forgive and forget" I say standing up, I don't have time for this. I open the door and I walk outside closing the door behind me.

I find Jordan sitting on the porch with his legs kicking the tall pieces of grass. I sit down next to him with my feet dangling off the porch. "Sooooooo, is Mrs. Greenberg done talking about you?" Jordan asks me

"Probably not, I just didn't want to sit there any longer, as she tried to tell Jackson to get a better girl friend right in front of me" I answer his question.

"Well I think your the best girl friend he can ever have"

"Awww thanks" I smile at him and he smiles at me back.

We stare at each other for a while his eyes are very pretty. he starts to lean in, then I feel myself leaning in too.

"RAMONA, JORDAN!" I hear Jackson yell our names from inside the house, I jump back from Jordan.

"Well, I'll be ummmm in the house thing. Yeah" Jordan says as he points to the house.

"Same here" I say standing and walking towards the door, Jordan also gets up I open the door and I walk inside looking at Jackson.

"My mom texted me, she said we can go home" Jackson says as he stands up and slips his phone in his back pocket. "Nice seeing you Mrs. Greenberg" Jackson says as he walks towards the door.

"Not really" I mutter as I walk out the door. I walk down the steps on the porch and I watch Max and Jackson walk out of the house. I look over to Jordan to catch him staring at me and he turns his head around quickly.

"Okay let's go home" Max says. As he jumps down of the porch and he walks next door to our house.

Once we're inside the house we see DJ sitting on the couch watching TV and eating a pickle. "Hey kids" DJ greets us as she takes another bite out her pickle.

"Hey" We all say back as we go our separate ways. I go up the stairs and into my room I close the door then I belly flop onto my bed.

I really need my phone, I have to text Vicky. I can't believe I almost kissed Jordan, no wonder what Jackson doesn't trust me. I almost kissed another guy and that guy wasn't him. Should I tell Jackson? I mean you do have to be honest in a relationship. But what if he'll be mad at me? I don't want him to be mad at me. I need to tell him he might understand. I mean I didn't even kiss Jordan, so I didn't do anything bad, right?

Okay you can do this "JACKSON!" I yell his name and he burst through my door with the biggest smile on his face, that's probably going to disappear after I tell him this.

"You're talking to me?" He ask still with that big smile plastered across his face.

"Yeah close my door and sit. I have to tell you something" His smile vanishes and he closes my door. He walks over to me and he sits next to me on my bed.

"What is it? You know you can tell me anything, right? Did Lola do something to you?" He starts to ask me a billion questions and I put my finger on his lips silencing him.

I take a deep breath and then......

😊☺😊☺😊☺😊😁😀😁😊😁☺

What's that? Another cliffhanger. Oh yes it is, yes I am evil you will not know Jackson's reaction until I'm done writing the next chapter for my other two books.

MUWHAHAHAHAHA 😈
(Thunder and Lighting noises in the background)

~ Question Time ~

What do you guys think about Mrs. Greenberg?

How do you feel about that almost kiss?

How mad do you think Jackson is going to be after Ramona tells him what happened?

Vote
Comment
Share

Xoxo~ T