Chapter 37

Chapter 37: Make ups and Cheaters

Ramona's POV

"Bye Vicky!" I call at she walks down the steps of our porch, as she walking down the steps I see Jackson walking on the side walk towards the house.

"Bye Ramona, also I'll be back tomorrow with a bucket of popcorn and I'm gonna need you to text on me what's about to happen" Vicky says as she points to Jackson who is getting closer to the house.

Jackson finally passes Vicky and he walks up the stairs and up towards the door, "we need to talk" Is all he says as puts his arm on my wrist and closes the door with his foot. Next thing you know he is dragging me upstairs and I'm not happy about this at all.

We reach my room and he drags me inside and I close my door behind me. He finally let's go of my wrist and he sits on my bed looking up at me. Why did I have to kiss Jordan? If I didn't Jackson and I would be jumping around in lollipops and daisies.

I decided to talk first "I'm sorry I kissed Jordan, I didn't mean to I didn't know what I was thinking." I say and I'm so not ready for what Jackson has to say.

Jackson let's out a big sigh "it's okay" I smile because he forgives me then he continues.

"now we're even" my smile quickly disappears from those words, what is that supposed to mean? Did he cheat on me? Was Lola right this whole time? Was Jackson seriously just using me?

"What do you mean?" I ask him.

"I went over to Lola's house, I told Vicky I was going to Bobby's because I knew she would tell you and I didn't want you freaking out."

Okay so if I got this right. He went over to Lola's house and he said now we're even. Then my eyes widen as I realize, he kissed Lola.

"You kissed Lola, didn't you?" I ask him as I look down at the floor.

"Yep, and you kissed Jordan. So now we're even" He says like its not a big deal.

"Correction Jordan kissed me" I say as I continue to look at the floor.

"I heard you kissed him back" of course he did, why can't Max just keep a secret.

"Okay I did, but that kiss was still an accident. You purposely went over to Lola's house. When we could've just talked about it."

"If we could've just talked about it. Then why didn't you tell me he almost kissed you? Why didn't you tell me he actually kissed you? If you would've told me in the first place we probably wouldn't even be in this mess right now." He tells making me feel worse about what I did.

I don't have anything to say I just look at him, speechless. He's right I should've told him. But I was just to scared of the outcome. I didn't know what he would think. I should've of listened to Vicky when she tried to tell me to tell him what I did.

I stare Into his pretty blues eyes that have disappointment and guilty written all over them, and he's only feeling disappointed because of me, he's only feeling guilty because of me, he doesn't talk to Jordan anymore because of me. He would be better off with Lola. I'm just here messing up his life Mrs.Greenberg was right I'm a Gibbler I'm bound to do something stupid.

"What are you thinking about?" Jackson asks as he walks over to me snapping me of my thoughts.

"Nothing" I mumble. Jackson is now standing in front of me and he puts his hand on my cheek.

"Ramona, don't you think this is a bad time for lying" okay he is right, I might as well tell him the truth.

I sigh "I think I'm just messing up your life, and everyone else's lives too." I feel my eyes begin to sting with tears.