Chapter 28

Chapter: Party Troubles (part 1)

Ramona's POV.

I flutter my eyes open to see I'm laying on nothing but skin. I sit up to see Jackson looking down at me. "So you just watch people sleep now?" I ask leaning off of him and sitting next to him. He also sits up and and he lays his head on my shoulder.

"I only watch you sleep." That's still creepy.

"Well, okay. How long were you up?" I say then I yawn.

"Long enough to find your phone, turn off your alarm, block Lola from your contacts, and to text Vicky that we're having a mini party here."

"How mini?"

"Oh you know, everyone from school that follows me on Instagram."

"What!? What about DJ?"

"Clinic"

"My mom!?"

"Party planning"

"Stephanie!?"

"DJ gig, she won't be back until tomorrow"

"Tommy!?"

"Neighbors"

"Max!?"

"Also with the neighbors"

"How long have I've been asleep?"

He picks up my phone and looks at the time. "Its one in the afternoon" Dang, I'm a heavy sleeper.

Also, you think those three would learn their lesson when it comes to leaving us home alone. Seriously, the kitchen is still half burned. "Also you might want to get ready, everyone should be here by three" Jackson says as he hops out of my bed and walks out of my room. I sigh, I can't believe he is throwing a party while we're home alone. He is so irresponsible.

I walk into the bathroom and I take a shower I also brush my teeth and put on some light makeup covering up my bruise. I wrap my towel around my waist and I walk into my room throwing on a green shirt with a mustache on it, rip skinny jeans, and green sneakers. I walk out my room to see Jackson walking out of Hus he's wearing a green v-neck with slightly skinny jeans, and green Vans. I then realize our outfits are slightly the same.

"Change, now" I command.

"What, why?"

"Because people are probably going to think we're one of those couples that try and match their clothing"

"Who cares what the peoples think"

"Yeah don't listen to the people's" Jordan says as he comes out of the room wearing A red long sleeve shirt, Adida skinny joggers, and red Vans. Jackson groans and he grabs my wrist and pulls me down the stairs.

I feel bad for tearing Jordan and Jackson apart I mean they seemed like really good friends. Once we get down stairs. The door bell rings. I open the door, and Vicky, Bobby and Andrew are standing there.

Vicky is wearing a red off the shoulder top, Capri's, and white Converse. Bobby is wearing a black shirt, basketball shorts with a red line on the each side, and red Vans. Andrew is wearing a neon yellow shirt, slightly skinny jeans, and yellow Nike's.

"Let's get this party started!" Vicky yells pushing me out of her way, then Andrew catches me before I fall backwards onto the ground.

"Watch those hands Andrew" Jackson says pointing to Andrew. Andrew then steadies me and I gain my balance back. I look at Jackson who is glaring at Andrew.

Looks like Jealous Jackson is back.

"Anyway" Jackson says rolling his eyes at Andrew then he looks at Vicky. "The party doesn't start for another hour" Vicky then slaps Bob's arm.

"Ow, what was that for?" Bob says rubbing his arm.

"You said the party started at two, so I made sure we got here at two o one. So I could be fashionably late, but now I'm fashionably early. And its all your fault" Vicky stomps her foot and she makes her way to the couch.

"Well sooorryyyy I read the time wrong" Bob says as he makes his way over to her and wraps his arm around her, but she just turns her head the other way and pouts.

~~~~~~~~

Jackson lips are in sync with mine. We kiss slowly yet with passion, he then licks my bottom lip and then we're interrupted from our make out session by Vicky. "You would not believe who just walked through the door!?" Vicky looks panicked yet worried. Jackson puts his hands on my waist and he lifts me off the counter we then walk into the living room. To see Lola, sitting on Jordan's lap flirting with him.

"Lola looks hot" I gasp and look up to see Jackson staring at Lola and biting his lip, I smack the back of his head and he looks down at me and his eyes widen. "Sorry babe" I groan and walk back into the crowded kitchen. There are a bunch of people here and its only four something.

And I can't believe Jackson just called Lola hot, she was wearing a black and red dress, black Converse, a red beanie, a white scarf, and a white cardigan to go with it. I feel a hand on my waist and I turn around to come in contact with Jackson.

"What" I say harshly, still mad that he just called Lola hot.

"Listen, Ramona. I'm sorry I called her hot I wasn't thinking. And don't worry I think you are wayyyy hotter" I blush and look down. "I love it when I make you blush" I walk away from him and head for the living room. Then I hear him whistle and I turn my head to look at him. "Wayyy hotter" I then realive he's talking about my butt, and I blush even more. I then walk into the living room to see Lola and Jordan making out. I forgot Lola was here. I walk past them to find Vicky and Bobby making out. I pull Vicky's arm separating her from Bob.

"What? I was in the middle of something" She then gestures in between her and Bob.

"I don't care I need to talk to you" I say.

"Yeah, uhhh I need to go anyway." Bob says putting his phone in his back pocket "I need to meet up with the guys don't come looking for me though, okay bye" Then he rushes away.

"Well what do we need to talk about?" Vicky says as I pull her arm over to the bathroom. I open the door to make sure no one is in there and I pull Vicky into the bathroom with me and I lock the door. "We need to get rid of Lola" I say quickly.

"You're right, even though her hands are all over Jordan. I still have a feeling shes up to something"

"I feel the same way, also Jackson called her hot"

She then gasp " do you think she is just using Jordan to get closer with Jackson?" Lola, actually could be doing that. I have to worn Jordan I mean I'm not that mad at him anymore and I need to save him from the evil wrath of Lola.

☺😊☺😊☺😊☺😊☺😊☺😊☺

Hi, sorry I didn't update yesterday.

Also, what do you think Lola is planning?

What do you think Bobby is doing with the guys?

Do even think Lola is planning something?

Vote
Comment
Share

Xoxo~ T