Chapter 7.

Chapter 7: well this week went by quick.

"Heeeeyyyyyy DJ" I say opening the door slowly. Jacksons under my bed.

"Hey Ramona what took you so long to open the door?"

"I... Uhhhhh wellll you seeeee" then my phone goes off. I look to see who texted me it was Jackson.
J: if you don't think of something.
R: I can't think
J:well don't say anything stupid.

I put my phone back in my pocket. "I was deciding if I wanted to poop on my floor but I thought that was gross so I didn't poop on the floor.... Because its gross, yeah" then I look at the ground. The things I'll do for Jackson Fuller. My phone vibrates again, I look at it, it's Jackson again.

J:what part of don't say anything stupid did you not understand.
R:I'm sorry I never hid anyone under my bed before.
J: well can you at least act natural
R: I'll try.

Jackson's POV.

I'm so dead.

Ramona's POV.

"Oh, well I'm glad you didn't poop on the floor." She sat down on my bed and Jackson grunted but I covered it up by fake coughing."Ramona, are you alright."

"Yeah I just had something stuck in my throat"

"Alright well I just came in here to see of you heard from Jackson?"

Then Max popped up at my door his hands gripping both sides of the door he's panting very hard. "Jackson I'm out... Woah that was a sugar rush... Okay, hold on give me a minute" awwww Max is so adorable.

"Max why did you say Jackson's name" Oh no no no no no no no.

"Jack-jacksons somewhere in here and he gave me candy to keep quiet." Then Jackson pulled his self from under my bed.

"Okay, hold up he bribed me first. He said he would tell you that I'm here if I didn't give him that bowl of candy."

"Jackson what happened to your arm!?"

"I maybe jumped off a roof"

"What!? No, downstairs now you to Ramona, FAMILY MEETING!" Then she walked out of the room.

"Max I know where you live" Jackson said as he poked Max in his chest and walked off.

I looked at Max and gave him a slight smile and kept on walking with Max following behind. We both made our way downstairs everyone was already down there and DJ was standing up in front of everyone and she looked mad. I sat down on the floor and Max sat down next to me because there was no seats."

"I called you all here today to talk about a Gibbler and a Fuller." She starts pacing back and forth. "So, mister Fuller I want to know the full story and the full story now."

"Um how about Ramona tell the story"

"And how would Ramona know she was in her room all day" she thinks I was in my room all day. This is hilarious.

"Because Ramona and Vicky snuck out to spy on me and Bobby" tattle tale. DJ glared at me.

"Alright Ramona tell the story"

I glup then I tell her everything well not everything I left out the parts about Lola and things like that. I just told her how Jackson jumped off a roof and how we rushed him to the hospital.

"Let me get this straight" and here comes the punishments. "You snuck out and you jumped off a roof what kind of punishments should I give you guys? Oh and Max don't think your off the hook you basically lied to me." Max looks down and pouts so I wrap my arm around him and give him a slight hug. I hear a growl so I look up at Jackson he looks at me and whips his head around. Weirdo.

~~~~~~~~~~

I have to wash the dishes for a week. Jackson's not allowed out the house for a week, and Max is banned from candy for longer than a week" but when this week is over we're off to Florida so this is really a lose, lose, lose and Win situation. I pick up another plate and wash it. This sucks.

Max's POV

That bucket of candy Jackson remade for Lola is taunting me. I can't take it I need that candy. I want that candy. But you don't need that candy. Your banned from candy. Come on be a good boy. No I can't take it. I get up and run to the bucket, ahhhhh. "Jackson get off of me"

"No"

"Mommmm" Jackson covered my mouth with his hand. He turned me over.

"Dude you have a problem." He then took his hand off of my mouth. "That is for Lola and I'm helping you if mom figured out you had candy you would be in more trouble. Now if I get off of you, will you try and grab the candy." I nodded my head no. But I was so thinking yes.

He got off of me and I jumped up for the candy "No!" He grabs me and pulls me back but I'm not giving up without a fight I start kicking and I try to bite his arm
"Max calm down candy is not that important" He's struggling I can tell.

Ramona's POV

I walk down the hallway but I hear screaming I turn my head. To see Jackson pulling Max away from something. Well that's not the weirdest thing I saw in this house.

~1 week later~

"Okay Vicky I'll text you when I get off the plane, okay?" I say hugging her. She just nods. I got all my bags one for my shoes one for my bathing suits and one for my clothes. Did I pack to much? Nooo. I turn to walk out the door but Jackson, Bobby, and Andrew are blocking the way. They do one of those man hugs "okay well I'll see you guys in the three weeks." He says doing there three way handshake which I think is really cool.

"Alright kids we have to go and remember when we get to the airport let everyone know about Gibbler party planning" Geez, my mom.

"Oh my lanta" we all turn to look at DJ who looks panicked and worried. "Okay do we have everything, keys, bags, kids?" Then Stephanie comes up behind her struggling with a few bags "we have everything and everyone now let's go before we miss our plane" Stephanie says reassuring DJ.

We all get out the door Jackson and I give out one last wave to Vicky, Bob, and Andrew as the walk off we turn our heads back around to the door. To see my mom locking it. "You guys ready?" My mom said turning around. Then I look around.

"Where's Tommy?" I say.

"OH MY LANTA. MY BABY". DJ pushes Stephanie out the way making Stephanie almost tripped but Jackson caught her and pushed her back up on time with the help of my mom. "I still want some candy" I look down at Max who is now crossing his arm. "And I still want something, but we can't have what we want, now can we?" I say looking at Jackson who is helping Stephanie with the bags.
"Well since I haven't had candy in a week then yes, I guess we can't have what we want" then he stomps down the porch stairs with his spongebob rolling suitcase. DJ then comes out the house holding Tommy's car seat with Tommy in it. Alright let's go.

😀😊😀😀😀😀😀😀😀
Hello Author here.
Is this story going downhill?
Or is it still good?
Also I can't believe DJ forgot tommy? Well yes I can I wrote it.

Well okay

Vote
Comment
Share.
😃