Chapter 2

(Media picture of  Angel)
-edited-

Lucifer's POV:

I look around and hope for better. That maybe on this irritable day, something good may come from it. Maybe I should just stay in a motel for the day, or just drive until the road no longer continues or until I run out of gas. I just think that maybe I'll find her.

I stare at the Big Mac in my hand. I haven't eaten it yet, but its just here. I bought it, but I don't wanna eat it. It smells good, but am I hungry? Why should I eat it? What am I thinking? I take a bite and I immediately spit out. I hate pickles on my burgers. And mustard. I specifically said no pickles and no mustard, but here it is pickles and mustard.

I put the burger down, and wipe the taste off my tongue using a napkin. I stare at my idiotic friend in front of me, who was staring at his burger the way I was staring at mine. I take the top bun of my and show in the mustard and pickles. He takes the top bun off showing me the extra mayo and tomatos. Switch our burgers and continue eating like nothing happened.

"What if your mate is a guy?" I drop what's left of my burger and looked at the doofus. "Just saying." He takes another bite. "Like, you've been searching for a dream girl, that's probably why you haven't found your mate. What if its a guy?" I get up and leave, he knows I don't support that gay stuff, mainly cause it scares the life out of me.

I pick up the rest of the burger and my car keys. "You can walk home from here." I get in and put it in reverse. I keep driving and look at my watch. Its only three o'clock. Why is time going by so slow?

I turned on the radio and ended up getting a call from my mother. "Hello?" I ask.

"Where are you!" She yells.

"In the car." I say.

"Why the hell aren't you at your birthday party?" She asks.

"Because I don't have to go. I'm 25 I can make own decisions mom."

"Not today you are! Its your 25th birthday party, if you don't get back here I will show the entire pack the video." She threatened.

"If you release that video for the whole pack to see. I'm sure as hell not coming back." I tell her.

"That isn't fair for me and your father Lucifer. Everyone wants you here."

"Mom, I will come back tomorrow, but not everyone wants to me there because I don't. You're not Luna anymore, Angel is, so stop worrying about everybody." I hang up the phone so I wouldn't have to at her protest.

The video that manipulative mother was threatening to show the entire pack was a video of me at doing something highly embarrassing after my first time. My sister caught me, recorded me and never used it as leverage. And my dad does this thing where every year where he takes us on a trip and each year it sucks, last year my dad wanted to take my sister to see gorillas she said if I didn't take her spot she'd show them, but I didn't want to see gorillas. So now my parents know about it. What was the embarrassing thing I did? Well every guy does it but, know one needs to see a video unles- never mind.

I get a alert on my phone and its a picture. A pic of the video on a jumbo screen. That bitch. Did she really play the video.

Mom and dad is going to kill me. But... a few years ago before my sister became Luna, she had a party that I wasn't invited to, so of course I went. At the party I got a video of Angel, well...  lets just say the video was so bad that my mom and dad wanted me to delete it cause if I ever showed anyone before she became Luna,  she wouldn't be Luna. So... I guess I'm going home after all.