Chapter 34

(Media Picture of Livy)
**Ana De Armas as Livy**

-edited-

Previously:

"I want you to be the best girlfriend you can be. And one day he'll purpose, and I want you to be the best wife you can be. And one day, you'll bear his children," my eyes drop before I look back at him, "and you'll be the best mother you can be." He smiles as he takes a step forward. "But." He says sharply. "When I give the word, you tell him it's over. That you can't be with someone like him anymore, that you're just too different, and he's not a good influence on your kids."

My heart sinks. "Josep-"

"When I give the word. You'll drop your entire life you have with him. And you'll pretend that he never existed." He growls, and I try not flinch at it... it's the Omega in me.

"You're his best friend." I tell him. "Aren't you suppose to want what's best for him?" I ask as he attempted to leave.

"The day'll come when he's suppose to walk away from you, but by then he'll be so in love with you he'll literally find it impossible. So you will leave him. And yes I'm his best friend, and trust me, this is what's best for him." He places the diary on my dresser, and gave me one last glance. "He'll thank me for this someday."

Lucifer POV:

"How do I look Joseph?" I ask. I look at him and he seems kind of edgey. "Dude, will she like it?" I ask. He snaps to reality, then looks at me.

"Dude you could show up in some raggedy old socks, slides, sweatpants, and a hoodie and I promise she'll still like it." She laughed.

"Ok... that would have helped if I was going to wear a hoodie, sweat pants, ugly socks with holes, but that's not what I asked." He rolled his eyes.

"Yea. You look great... for an ogre." I took my turn in rolling my eyes.

I pull in the hem of my shirt to straighten it out some. I do look ok.

I'm not really going to take her out for dinner, I mean I am, but not at first. We are gonna fly to Atlanta, Georgia. I know Livy gets car sick, so I hope she's not plane sick or this'll not be well as I planned.

I hired a werewolf from another pack with a pilots license to fly the jet, and he could bring anyone he wants... he clearly chose his mate. Side note, I kind of don't trust humans.

But I'm paying for their room and ours. Hopefully Livy will be fine with sharing a bed and hopefully a shower, but I'm not going to jump the gun.

I was gonna text her to pack a bag because we are gonna be gone for three days, but I also didn't want to spoil it so I sent Joseph to go pack her bags and specifically told him not to sniff her underwear. I know that should go without saying, but Joseph is a whore.

"Hey, Joseph, what did you do with her bag?" I ask.

"Huh?" He asked with a stupid look on his face.

"I forgot to get it. I mean, I didn't at first but I started talking to Melody and by the time I got to her room I didn't know why I was there."

I growled at his ignorance. 

"Go make her bag." I tell him. 

He rolled his eyes as he reluctantly got up... lazy bastard.

I look at myself in the mirror once more. I tempt to fix my hair because it feels like the only thing wrong with my appearance.  Or I could be over reacting, and Joseph was write about me showing up like a bum and she's still be impressed. The next three days has to go accordingly.