Chapter 35

-edited-
Previously:

"We should get some sleep, because before we know it, we'll be there." I tell her.

"Well I need to change." She informs me. "I can't go to bed looking like this." For the first time I take a look at what she was wearing and it looked really nice. A flowing green shirt that had a very thin V down her shirt, partly exposing her boobs as the shirt was tucked into her white jeans, and she was wearing black heals. I thought she seemed a little taller.

I get up to give her the blue duffel bag. "I know this was an invasion of privacy, but I asked Joseph to pack some of your stuff without you knowing... I didn't want to ruin the surprise, but I hope I didn't over step a boundary."

She opens the bag and rummages through it. "This is fine. But for future references, I wouldn't mind if one of my friends packed a bag for me." She smiles as she took a outfit out the bag and headed to the bathroom. 

"Fair enough." I smile.

Lucifer POV:

We arrived around midnight, almost one in the morning. As Gary landed the plan on a private runway, and we took a black Jeep to the hotel. Gary and Alara thanked me multiple times for paying for their stay at the hotel, because apparently sometimes they sleep on the plane until they have to fly their customers back, and to me that's just wrong.

We checked into our hotel and Livy was still a bit groggy from only getting about four hours of rest. She fell asleep on me while we were in the elevator. I thought it was cute for the most part, and she snores.

I picked her up as she could barely stand, letting the bags swing on my shoulder as I carried her bridal style.

I hold her close I realize she kind of smells different, I like it.  Using the key card and to open our door as I carefully laid her down.

I put the bags down and removed my shirt before lying in bed next to her, to where she slept under my arm. She wrapped her arm around me before putting her head on my chest. I kiss her forehead before going to sleep.

***

I wake up before Livy does, I try to get out of bed smoothly, but she notices. Luckily she was too tired to acknowledge my disappearance.

I rented out the dinning room so when Livy wakes up we can have breakfast to ourselves without the other morning guest surrounding us.

I know I may be doing too much, but I actually care about Livy, she's amazing and I almost can't get enough of her.

I don't know what she would eat for breakfast, so I asked the kitchen to make some of everything so her choices won't be limited. I even prep the table where we are going to be eating before going back to the room. Don't worry, I don't want Gary and Alara going without breakfast so I was sure to make sure they had a few options of something to eat sent to their room.

I jog to the elevator and once I'm inside I see this old man. "Good morning, sir." I greet, trying to be polite.

"You're the reason I can't get breakfast." He spat kind of grumpy and groggy. "Me and my wife would have breakfast down there in the same seat and this day, like always for the past forty years.." he started grumbling and I felt bad. "But if I had the money I'd rent out the breakfast area just to admire my sweetheart." I saw the smile kind of sketch on his face. "Love is hard to find." Now I suddenly think that breakfast in bed is a way better idea.

"How about I have the kitchen move the seats to where you and your wife sit. You enjoy your breakfast with a nice piece and quiet, and you can adore her from across the table. Who am I to break a tradition?" I tell him.