Chapter 12

(Media picture of Lucifers dad |Allen|)

-edited-

Cassandra POV
**************

"So I came all this way, to leave the same day I came?" Grant complained.

"Yes." Calvin and I tell him.

"The last time I try to be caring friend."

"We really appreciate you." I tell him.

"No you don't." He says. Grant walked over to CJ and picked him up. "You care about me?"

"Yup!" He said happily.

"Good."

"Chill out Grant." Calvin says. "Cassandra dad gave us an order."

"I thought it was Alphas orders, not former alpha orders."

"Ha ha. You know you would still do what he says."

"Hell yea, cas I'm not the son in law."

Lucifers POV
************

"Guess what kid, we are here."

Yeah, cause the number one place I want to be is in my dad presents after what happened 7 hrs ago.

Alpha Dove knocked on the door, an old fashioned way of saying a ally has arrived and I don't want to barge in.

Beta Ben opened the door, and he didn't look surprised to have seen me with a shock collar and hand cuffs.

"Alpha Dove?" He asks... oh God.

"It's just Lucas now. Hey Beta Ben, how have you been?" He asks as he walked in.

I was going to stay outside but Mr.Dove pulled the chain around my waist. I felt embarrassed as I felt the pack member stare at me. I see it now, "The former Alphas son, in trouble with close ally's." Damnit.

"Everything's been fine, but I can see not so much for you." Ben said looking at me. "What did he do?"

"About that, I need to speak to Alpha Allen." Lucas says.

"It's Just Allen now-." My dad looks at me... pissed. 

He's gonna punch me in the face. I know he is. He's my dad, he gonna punch me in the face. I'm ready.

"Let go of the chain." My father said. The guy dropped the chain, oh Goddess now this is going to hurt a lot more than I anticipated. "What did he do?" My father asked.

"He-."

"This might hurt less if I told him." I say looking at Lucas. I now face my dad. "I found my mate," He slightly smiled but I know he didn't want to, "but she rejected me, and I dealt with it by too many bottles of Kamatchi, so when I woke up the next day I woke with my mates kid sitting at the foot of my bed with a bruise on his eye.., he said I did it." Lucas growled as he clutched his fists so hard his knuckles turned white. "The boy is Lucas Doves grandson and my mate is Cassandra, his daughter."

I saw his face redden and his fist raise.

Lucas POV
***********

Lucifer dropped to the floor, completely unconscious, and blood slowly starts to fall from the corner of his mouth.

"Julian and Santos, take him to the dungeon, and lock him in the cage." He ordered. "I've been wanting to do that since the beginning of this week. Let's go to my old office."