Chapter 62

-edited-

Previously:

Hearing a metallic squeak we see the staircase being let down from the jet. "Time to go." The guy says.

Livy's tears came quick as she hands Lucifer their daughter and he just pulled her in and kiss her head. "Remember what we discussed." He whisper to her and she just nods.

I take Princeton from Calvin and met CJ and the ground as I hold all three of them, savoring this moment. And I feel Calvin arms wrap around me, then I feel my tears and understand why Livy cried so quickly. I don't know when I'm going to see them again, and she doesn't know when she'll see her daughter again.

"Come on guys! I get it, you're sad but we're on a time crunch." For the first time the guy sounds sympathetic and not like an ass.

Calvin reaches in the back seat and grabs a my cases. And with my peripheral I see Livy put a diaper bag on Lucifers shoulder. As he handles the bags.

The boys follow us to the plane, the guy had got his minions take our luggage and as I stand on the base step I give Calvin a final kiss and his hug... this hug really was the farewell. "Ok, time to go." He whispers to me.

"I know." I feel his kiss on my head and I don't understand how walking has never felt so hard. "Bye Calvin." I cry as I ascend up the steps.

I take my seat but shortly after Lucifer is aboard and he looks like he's suffering a loss, he doesn't want to be here as much as I do.

The guy that's been yanking our tails since is appearance shows himself, holding three glasses of champagne. He hands one to Lucifer then myself. "To new beginnings." He toasts.

"To new beginnings." Lucifer says before chugging the glass.

Then they both look at me and I raise my glass. I feel the plane take off and through the window I see Calvin loading the boys and looking back at Lucifer and the guys I hide my frown. "To new beginnings."

**FINAL CHAPTER - please enjoy**

Lucifers POV:

I hold Wynter in my arms and I can't help but think of Livy, wonder how's she's holding up, or if she started packing, or if she's holding up her end of the bargain instead of spiraling into depression.

I pick up Livys car seat so I can place her inside as she sleeps. As I turn back I steal a peek at Cassandra and she just gives me a meek smile, I know she's thinking about Calvin and her boys. This scenario sucks, but it's the best probable choice, the thing we are is pretty much persistent, so persistent that the people we love will die... someway to show your affections to the people you deem royal, but I guess it also shows the importance of our being there.

"Hey." The guy from earlier says appearing from the curtains. "I know you two don't know who I am, just sure that you hate me. But it's ok, that hate will hopefully evolve into love-"

"I really wish you'd jump off the plane right now." Cassandra growled.

"And I'm all for it, but it's a jet and if that door opened at the speed we are going the jet will quickly descend leading us to our inevitable demise." I comment. "I would have no problem dying to kill you, but my daughters here so your death has been prolonged."

His eyebrows rise and as his mouth gapped open. "You know I have the princess to thank for my delayed death. But since the important goal was to get you to the destination, you give the word and I will kill myself by your order or give you a tour of the place and let you two have your honors of ending me in the execution room. Which I feel like would be your favorite room, King Lucifer." I raise my eye brow and look back at Cassandra.