Chapter 6

(Media picture of Lucifers Mom)

-edited-

Lucifer P.O.V
***************

I wake up and sun won't be up for another 20 minutes or so. But I guess my wolf instincts won't let me sleep long in a place im not comfortable in, or I have doubts about.

I walk into the bathroom to turn on the water, but to my surprise the water wasn't working. But I think I saw a vending machine outside down the hall.

I start walking and the wind was blowing harder than earlier. The quarter moon shinning not too bright giving other stars the opportunity to show their glow.

I don't think I wanna go back home. Then again Joseph came upon his free will, he can leave with it too. Who am I to make him stay? 

"Is that Lucifer Dean Adams? From the lumanati pack?" The face was rugged, curious, old and voice was raspy. Hes a rogue- well hes a rogue too. "Now, what is a young Alpha as yourself doing far- from home?" He asks. By the looks of it he had a lot of Kamotchi, a werewolf made liquor that could actually get us drunk, but can kill a human after two hours. "Ooh... you dont have a home, not anymore, right?" He lifted his head. Its Mason Ramell. Him and his friends tried to burn our pack house to the ground but we killed all of them before a drop of gasoline could touch the ground, or so we thought.

"How many of you survived?" I ask.

One of his eyes popped open with curiosity. "Three. Technically two. Then technically one."

"What do you mean?" I ask trying to use my alpha voice.

"Dont do that boy, you aint fooling me. You still got a couple years to master that."

"What happened, Mason?" I growl off his insult.

"Your packed attacked us dumb ass. Killed us, killed my wife and son. Your sister killed my wife, she took away my main purpose, my mate." I felt a lump in my throat... I think its sympathy.

"And your son?" I ask, losing the alpha tone.

"My son was 15 and he really wanted to be apart of this one, and our leader told him he could come cause we could use all the men and woman we can get. Nine year olds was there, he brought all the children because he thought maybe you guys would pity the kids finding a weakness to attack. But, nnnnoooo no no no no! Your pack earned their name because you ripped those kids to shreds, tearing off limbs and decapitating them within the same time as a blink. Some of the kids fought and others knew they wouldn't stand a chance and took gashes through their chest. Parents ran in to save some of the kids some jut grabbed the kids so they wouldn't be killed." He dragged his back down the wall as tears left his eyes. "I told my wife to run and I will get our son, but mothers would do anything for her child, but as her mate I wasnt going to let her run into danger alone. So we got our son but he was dying I carried him and his mother was running by my side. Within a blink of an eye she wasnt next to me anymore and my heart started to ache. I stopped, and looked back." His voice breaking more, as if he was actually reliving this cruel moment in his life. "I saw the shinny black claws, of a beach orange colored wolf with lines on her back, right through her chest. I saw in Lanettes eyes she wanted me to save our son instead of her. Then the wolf girl bit off her head and threw it, then howled to the night sky. Thats when I noticed that there was howl for every kill. The night was full of howls, you would've thought it was a full moon out."

"So your mate died, but it wasnt my sister who killed her. My sister has a yellow coat with black tiger like stripes. My sister didn't kill your mate." 

"You have the same eyes. My description may be off but I can see her in you. You're very lucky I'm drunk or you'd be dead."

"You still have your son."

"No!" he growled. " I had gotten him to safety,  but he was alive and I made sure of it. I stole antibiotics I even threatened the life of a doctors kid so that my son could get surgery. But when he was fixed- or better- he wasnt able to do anything. And he wanted to venge his mother as much as I did. So I went put to a drug store to get some medicine but when I came back his wrists were dripping of his own blood, eyes dark with death."

"I-I'm sorry." I mutter.

"You shouldn't be, not anymore."

"Why not anymore?" I ask.

"Because you got smart, and left that dreadful heartless pack. You will survive longer as rogue than a conceded son of bitch as your father."

"The pack isn't what the stories say. Maybe a few people spills some lies at werewolf club so we could be more intimidating." I say honestly.

"But that night was unforgettable I will never forget that. It wasn't a rumor. Your old pack is as vicious as they say."  He was saddened but he was eager to venge something he would die in the process.

I walk on the other side of the machine and kick it gently, three water bottles falling from the bottom. I look over to toss him one, but he was gone.

"Mason?" I call out, but quietly so I wouldn't wake Joseph. But there was so no response, and the sun was staring at me.

I walk back into the motel where Joseph was sleeping like a baby.

I walk into the bathroom opening one of the bottles and pour water in my hands to splash on my face.  I start to notice that slippery feeling on my teeth with the inside of lip. A small amount of slob and plaque. Just a awful reminder to brush my teeth, with no tooth brush or tooth paste. Just the simple thought makes me want to gag.

Angle P.O.V
*************

"Hey babe, Joseph said that he's coming to Florida to get back, for Joseph." Max tells me.

"But I need him to come for himself, that's the only way this'll work." I whine.

"Calm down, princess. We already paid Mason to talk to him for five bottles of Kamotchi. When they get 561 miles from him here he will get a visit with some rogues that your dad paid off. He will learn his lesson." He smoothly slid his hand to my face and cupped my cheek before getting close enough to kiss me.

"What rogues did my dad pay off?" I growl.

"I'm going to take it he didn't tell you." He said surprise then a little worried.

Lucifers P.O.V
***************

"Ready to go?" I ask Joseph.

"Uh...yeah."

"Then lets go?"