Chapter 5

(Media picture of Joseph)

-edited-

Lucifer P.O.V
*************

I had a couple duffle bags of clothes for the stuff. The sound of a knock I don't wanna answer it could be my mom or my dad.

I open the door to my dad.

"You're not taking those." My dad said looking at the bags in my hand.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Youre going rogue. Rogues don't leave with things ready to be stolen, they leave because they can't be thankful for what they have and they have to learn how."

"Dad."

"Lucifer." He responded. "Your sister and her husband has left on a plane to Florida this morning. She didn't want to see a baby brother have to fend for himself."

"I know the skills to survive, Allen."

"I'm not your father anymore?" He voice based in every word. Testing my strength to see if I'm scared of him.

"A father wouldn't send his son to be rogue without good reason."

"You don't believe my reason was good enough? You risked the bond between our own pack and the alliance we have with Max's. We could've went from the top to the bottom in within a week. Everyone is satisfied with you leaving." His left eye twitched but his right eyebrow went up a little. He lied.

"Hey, Dean, you ready?" Joseph said leaning against the wall.

"What do you mean?"

"I had the opportunity to leave so I took it. Hey Allen." He said walking in my room.

"What do you mean, Joseph. And its Alpha Allen to you." He growled. Joseph was a little scared but he tried not to show it.

"Beta gave me the opportunity so I took it."

"Elvis? Gave you the opportunity?" Allen said. "I will speak with him."

"Page 19 of the Annual pack book says, 'former Alpha leader can not influence and change the minds of the current leader unless they have have been asked' so of Joseph wants to come there is nothing you can do." I say.

"I would be proud of you Lucifer, if you werent such a disappointment." He said leaving.

"Damn. Hes still pissed? Rumor has it that nobody cares about the video after like the twenty minutes of it being released. So why do they care so much?" Joseph.

"I don't know but lets go before we get another unexpected visitor."

***

Angel P.O.V

I hold onto Max arm as we finally take our seats on the plane. On our way to Florida so we can enjoy our selves on Fort Meters resort, take a visit to the glades then sit on the balcony and watch the sunset over the horizon.

I kiss his chin, capturing his attention. He gives me a smile and kiss my forehead.

"Don't worry. He will be fine." Max whispered. "I can see the worried look on your face. Hes an Alpha. And Joseph will be with him."

"But hes my baby brother, Max."

"I know, Angel, but trust me. Hes gonna be fine. And with in a month of him being a rogue we will find him and bring him back. Letting it be a lesson learned." He kissed my forehead.

"Ok."

Lucifer P O.V

We left the pack house like three hours ago not know what we wanted to do. In about a hour or two it will be night and my first night as a rogue.

"Got it!" Joseph yelped. We are about 13 miles away from the pack house. Politely escorted by the enforcers themselves.

Joseph and I had found a car, he used some of his delinquent strategies to unlock the door with a stick and a soda can, leaving me to do the hot wiring.

I sit in the drivers seat as I reach underneath the steering wheel for the wires, having Joseph tell me the colors im grabbing.

"Thats the green one." He got lower. "Thats red." I heard him groan. "What colors do you need?" he asks.

"I need green and black." I mumble as I reach for the next cord that touches the tip of my fingers.

"Thats the blue." he said. I reached for another cord. "Thats red again." He growled, I guess he's getting frustrated. He sighed. "No homo bro." He held my hand guiding my fingers to the black cord. Once he made my fingers pinch cord he instantly let go. "Don't speak of that again."

"I won't make any promises." I tease.

"Weirdo."

"I only said it cause it made you uncomfortable."

I snapped the wires and made them touch, waiting to hear a spark. Once the small sound started I wrapped the wires and the car started up. It was nearly on E. So we decided to make our way to the gas station.

Unfortunately the radio wasn't working and it doesn't have a USB plug in the car so i couldn't charge my phone. Plus no AUX cord to plug in I couldn't play Spotify. This thing sucks.

***

We found a motel and scared our way to stay. The room smells of murder and desperation with a hint of fear and despair. The desperation is most likely coming from Joseph and I.

The room has two beds, a rusty bathroom, two lamps, a drawer big enough for two pairs of clothes, and a leaky ceiling. This place came straight from hell.

"I call this bed!" Joseph said jumping onto the bed closer to the door.

I sit on the corner of the other bed and start to take off my shoes. "You seem really happy to be a rogue." I say as I try to figure out why he even came in the first place.

"I try to smile about bad situation and you know that." He said putting his head on the pillow. When his head hit the pillow it mad a crunchy sound giving him and me both a weird look. He opened the pillow case and pulled out news paper and stuffing. "What the hell?" He looked mad.

"Where's your smile now?"I ask.

"Haha very funny Lucifer." He smiled fakely. "Dude like 70% of the 'stuffing' is newspaper." he pauses and read. "From 1992." He crumbled up the paper and threw it at me.

I let the paper bounce off me and hit the floor. "Thanks." I say. "Lets get some rest because im pretty sure when we wake up we will no longer be welcomed here."

"We have to go to Florida." I look him, his fingers lased together behind his head.

"Why? Why would we go there?" I ask.

"To apologize to your sister so she can let us come back. The rogue life is hard." He complained.

"We've been rogues for four and a half hours."

"Yea. But now I know the struggle is real. I miss Laya, Maddie, Franny, Beckee, and Rage," the omega females in our old pack, "I miss the way they cooked every morning and they would be all shy and cute. I miss my bed that was soft and the pillows actually had stuffing." His voice broke and I could only smirk and crack a small laugh.

"Dude go to sleep. We will make our way to Florida in the morning."

"Yes!"