Chapter 7

(Media picture of Joseph)

-edited-

Lucifer P.O.V
**************

I got tired about a couple hours ago so I made Joseph drive. We are close Florida but I'm tired and I can use some sleep.

***

I open one eye just to see that we are still on the road, sort of wishing to be home in my king size bed. Most likely dreaming of finding my mate. But I'm no longer in my home state so I'm miles away from her, I'm never gonna find her.

I role down my window because I love the wind so much, and this car is so hot I'm gonna have a heat stroke.

I take a deep breath of the wilderness but it's not what I wanted to smell, it's kind of like  death.

"Stop the car." I tell Joseph.

"Why? In a about 110 miles we will be in Florida." He whined.

"Stop the car!" I growl. He stomped on the breaks and I growl again before getting out.

I close the door and start walking into the woods. Why? I guess I'm just the idiot person from the movies.

"Maybe this isn't a good idea." Joseph said in a cautious voice.

"Just chill."

"If something happens Ima dip, as in leave, get as far away from here as possible-"

"Knowing I catch you and destroy as soon as I get my hands on you throat." I say finishing for him, "Now come on."

He groaned and start walking along with me. "Mr. Macho doesn't want to go into the stupid woods by himself, shocker."He says sarcastically, he let his arms drop moving with no rhythm which bothered the hell out of me. He was acting the way a kid does when his or hers parent don't get what they won't.

"Lost?" A voice rugged, yet strong. You hear him sniff, but the stench of the area is so strong I can't locate him. "Alpha and regular."

"I think that's our cue to leave." Joseph whispered.

There was a low laugh. "Funny, I see." I keep looking around. "So young, and so stupid!" The next thing I know is that I'm on the ground with something heavy on my back. "Thanks for breaking my fall kid." I start to get in plank form, but he started to tsk. "Get up, and your friend dies."

I got up anyway, bringing my arm putting him in a backwards headlock, and snapping his neck. A victorious smile on my face. Throwing his body on the ground watching his head roll funny looking on his neck and getting the dirt of of my back. Joseph stunned, relieved, and surprised.

"You could've gotten me killed."

"But I didn't, but let's go before more arrive."

"We should've never came in the first place." Joseph growled.