Chapter 10

(Media Picture of Calvin)

-edited-

Cassandra POV
****************

I wake to my arm over my husbands chest as I feel his chin on my head. I move to where my face is on his broad chest, and I can hear his heart beat... nice and steady in the same rhythm as always. Happy that last nights argument is just a distant memory, and last nights affection will forever be in our memory.

I move to get outta bed, but a low groan and the tightening grip from Calvin's arm told me he was awake and wanted me to stay in bed.

"I'm just going to check on CJ." I assure him.

"Come back." He murmured.

"Ok." I whispered.

I put my underwear on, and a t-shirt, then put one my robe and slippers, making my way to my sons room.

I open the door to his room and.... "CALVIN!"

Lucifer(Dean)POV
*******************

"Stop..." I grown as I feel something poking my face. But it didn't stop. "Stop." I growl. There was a gasp and it stopped.

I sigh and finally go back to sleep, trying to get rid of the hangover, thanks to the seven bottles of kematchi I bought from the rogue last night.

....Wait a minute... me and Joseph don't have the same room. Who the fuck?

I open my eyes and look at the foot of the bed. It was a boy, he was familiar looking. Blond hair, bluish greenish eyes... did I? I didn't...

"Can I have some fruity pebbles?" He sounded scared, he had a bruise on his face. A big bruise for a little boy.

"Who the hell are you?" I ask, my voice drowsy and hoarse.

"My name is Calvin Phenny Junior." He answered.

"Junior?" I ask.

"Yea. I was named after my dad." He started to sound comfortable with me.

"How'd you get here?" I ask bewildered.

"You waked me out my sleep and taked me here. You started crying and then went to sleep." He answered.

"What happened to your face kid?"

He looked down and scooted away from me. "You came in my win-o and was sad and mad. You heard mommy and daddy making noises that I couldn't hear and you got mad and telled me that I shouldn't be here... so you hit me... and next thing I know I waked up here." He started playing with his hands. "You no remember me?"

"No, I don't.. I would never hit a kid. Where would I even know you from?" I ask.

"You beat up my daddy yesterday." He frowned.

No! I didn't! I did not hit, and kidnap my mates son!

Cassandra POV
*****************
"I'm going to kill him!"I yell.

"What happened sweat heart?" My father asked.

Right when I found out CJ was missing I called my father and when I told him about my missing son he came with like two thirds of the pack members.