Why

This takes place on the same day that Leo and Izzy had their fight in "It's About Time". Leo confronts Raph about going behind his back, and the truth comes out about why Leo didn't want his girlfriend to train.

The liar had been full of excitement just a few hours ago as everyone found out the joyous news that Kelly and Donnie, were not only getting married but the were expecting a child.  Leonardo's mind was somewhere else  and even though he was feeling many different emotions  when his ocean blue eyes locked on his red clad brother, who was glaring back at him.

"Raphael can I speak to you. Privately in the dojo."

The amount of anger in the eldest brothers voice caused everyone to immediately quite down, everyone knew that the conversation that was about to take place was going to be heated. Raphael didn't say anything he simply kept his glare on his older brother as he waked to the dojo.

Leo quickly followed behind him and shut the door to make sure that they could at least get some privacy. When he turned to look at his brother he saw him leaning back against the tree, his arms crossed over his plastron.

"I know what this is about fearless."

Raph grumbled.

"No you don't get to talk. Not right now. You went against my direct orders!"

Leonardo yelled as he pointed in anger. Raph quickly pushed himself off the tree ready to match his brothers anger.

"Do you even hear yourself? You gave us all those stupid orders to not train Izzy, with no exploitation why. What does it matter if Izzy trains it was her choice!"

Raphael was quickly in his brothers face.

"It does not matter! You had orders to follow and you went against them. How can I trust you out in a fight?"

Leo's anger was pushing him to a point where he was losing faith in his brother. He turned his head to the side as he watched his reaction.

"You gonna bench me?"

He chucked and shook his head slightly., my expression didn't change though.

"Don't laugh because that is exactly what I'm going do."

Once the words left his mouth Raphael's temper seemed to explode, He shoved his brother hard enough for him to stumble backwards.

"Why are you sitting here chewing me out when you should be out there trying to find Izzy?"

Raphael yelled causing Leonardo's tough facade to fade. He was angry at her for going against his wishes, he was mad at Mikey for bringing up old news, and he was mad at himself for losing his temper with her.

"I'm going to. Right after this conversation with you."

He said with a stone face, his blue eyes were cold and Raphael knew that his older brother was being dead serious about making him stay home. As Leonardo turned his back to walk towards the door and Raph couldn't handle it anymore.

"Tell me why!"

He yelled causing Leo to stop right before he could reach the door.

"What?"

He mumbled as he turned his head slightly.