First Words

A collection of all the children's first words in the order of which they happened some may surprise you 

Tyler Cade Hamato (Kelly And Donnie)

Everyone was surprised when his first words were 'Weo', well everyone except Isabelle. She was constantly telling him bedtime that surrounded his long lost Uncle. When Liz picked a blue dish towel to dry off the breakfast dishes that Raph was washing,  Tyler spoke for the first time.

"Weo."

Kelly immediately looked up from the planner she was filling out  her mouth agape. Donnie put his book down and slid his glasses off his face.

"Did he just?" Chanel asked as placed her coffee mug on the table.

"Dude, your kid just said Leo."

Mikey smiled as he placed his hand on his purple clad brothers shoulder.

"Weo. Weo. Weo."

This time he pointed his hand out towards the towel.

"My baby is talking. Donnie he's talking."

Kelly jumped out of her seat and rushed to the highchair, pressing her lips to her sons cheek.

Ember Grace Hamato (Chanel and Raph)

When Chanel and Raph came home from their date and spotted pregnant Liz sitting on the couch eating out of an ice cream carton they didn't think anything odd about it. What they did find odd was Ember sitting next to her with a spoon of her own and the rest of the family with the exception of Kelly and Tyler, sitting on the floor.

"Are you feeding my baby ice cream?"

Chanel question with a smile on her face.

"She just had one bite. She likes playing with the spoon more."

Liz mumbled glancing between the small child and the others sitting in front of her.

"Y'all are up to something."

Raph crossed his arms over his chest as he noticed the odd behavior.

"Shit."

Everyone's head turned towards the small toddler, Chanel's jaw dropped and Raph's eyes widened in shock. 

"I should go."

"I need to walk Max." 

"I have work in the lab."

Leo, Isabelle, and Donnie all announced their leave and no one stopped them. Mikey lowered his head in hopes of being over looked.

"Mikey did you teach my child how to cuss?"

Raph asked as Chanel picked Ember up and before the turtle could answer Ember spoke again.

"Shit. Shit."

"Sorry dude."

Mikey shrugged his shoulders.

Ava Jo Hamato (Elizabeth and Michelangelo)

The triplets were on different paths and it was no surprise that Ava spoke first.

"Dadda." 

She muttered as she reached up to play with Mikey's bandanna tails. The orange clad turtle was half  asleep on the couch as he held his daughter against his chest. Leo was siting next to his youngest brother  a grin on his face he patted Mikey in a attempt to wake him up.